Academy deal alert. - Page 6 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 01-03-2017, 03:34 PM   #51
MonsterFish
Registered Users-pm+

MonsterFish has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMonsterFish has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMonsterFish has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMonsterFish has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMonsterFish has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMonsterFish has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMonsterFish has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMonsterFish has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMonsterFish has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMonsterFish has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerMonsterFish has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I'll give someone $40 for one if your interested, I live in Austin Texas send me a PM
MonsterFish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2017, 01:00 PM   #52
Mattikins
Mirrolure Semi-Pro Staff

Mattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to Pirate
Thank you whoever left 1 6" belt at the Portland store.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Mattikins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2017, 03:06 PM   #53
Aggieangler
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)

Aggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to Pirate
Nice find....did you roll over to the SPID store also, and check there? The manager told us the SPID store is their national leader for shoplifting. (ouch)
Aggieangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2017, 03:14 PM   #54
Mattikins
Mirrolure Semi-Pro Staff

Mattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to PirateMattikins has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggieangler View Post
Nice find....did you roll over to the SPID store also, and check there? The manager told us the SPID store is their national leader for shoplifting. (ouch)
I was at the SPID store over the weekend and they had a bunch of the 4" belts but none of them were on sale. Yeah Corpus is bad for shoplifting...

I decided to check out the Portland store just to see what they had and sure enough they actually had 1 belt left. I would have thought they would be all gone by now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Mattikins; 01-10-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Mattikins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2017, 09:00 AM   #55
Lexy1
Registered Users-pm+

Lexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearwolf34 View Post
Guess I need to head back to academy for the 5th time in as many days. Spend the afternon scanning my "wants" and see if hit jackpot. Perhaps a new castaway, waterloo or shimano rod or more mirrolures. ������
Yes sir, I believe it's how deal hunters work. I've seen couple guys loaded up the basket full of items standing and the scanner and going one by one. I do not think he needs all of those
Lexy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2017, 04:36 PM   #56
chrisnitro
Registered Users-pm+

chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Anybody find anymore of the belts in the Houston area???
chrisnitro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017, 12:33 PM   #57
batmaninja
Registered Users-pm+

batmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Pirate

Only 4 inch belts left and they rang up for $50.

Some H2O bags left, a few had Clearance signs, but think they have been picked over. Had some nice Plano bags for $50.

Some deals on line but not what it was like last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017, 11:47 PM   #58
SKIPJACKSLAYER
Registered Users-pm+

SKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to Pirate
Found one at academy in webster in a basket behind the fishing counter. It had the display sticker taped on to it with no packaging. It scanned for $12.49 so I grabbed it. Weird bc it was clearly larger than the 4 inch but still smaller than the 6. I didn't ask too many questions though. I very well could have got the last one in Texas
SKIPJACKSLAYER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2017, 12:16 AM   #59
Sisco Kid
Registered Users-pm+

Sisco Kid has been promoted to PirateSisco Kid has been promoted to PirateSisco Kid has been promoted to PirateSisco Kid has been promoted to PirateSisco Kid has been promoted to PirateSisco Kid has been promoted to PirateSisco Kid has been promoted to PirateSisco Kid has been promoted to PirateSisco Kid has been promoted to PirateSisco Kid has been promoted to PirateSisco Kid has been promoted to Pirate
My daughter and exwife found me one in San Antonio so I would have a back up. Lol my original one is about 5 yrs old and still looks new. Tough wade belt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sisco Kid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2017, 08:29 AM   #60
TxMav
Registered Users-pm+

TxMav has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxMav has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxMav has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxMav has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxMav has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxMav has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxMav has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxMav has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxMav has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxMav has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxMav has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I was on the phone with 3 different stores in San Antonio area yesterday. Each store showed to have some in stock on the computer. When I asked them to physically grab 2 off the shelf, they could not be found. The stores showed 3, 8 & 11 in stock. None could find a single one. One guy searched for about 10-15 minutes while on the phone with me.
TxMav is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message