Academy deal alert. - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 12-29-2016, 02:33 AM   #21
Lexy1
Registered Users-pm+

Lexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
Your mileage may very? I am old.
Nah, I'm about your age too. We just need to take a NETLingo101.
Here is a crash course:
CLICK HERE.
Lexy1 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2016, 04:06 AM   #22
capt. david
Registered Users-pm+

capt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Pirate
Got a 80.00 Magellan wading jacket for 9.98
capt. david is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2016, 05:44 AM   #23
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
Noticed yesterday that Academy had their $60 H2O rods on sale in the cammo and reg for 20$. Some guy had 8 for his lake house.

I picked up a couple of the spinning rods for the kids. 7' med with fast tip 1/4-1/2 wts. Stopped by the Willowbrook store and they did not have the rods marked but looked them up and they were on sale too just not marked at that store.

No wading belts there at all.
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2016, 07:27 AM   #24
bonkers
Registered Users-pm+

bonkers has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bonkers has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bonkers has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bonkers has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bonkers has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bonkers has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bonkers has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bonkers has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bonkers has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bonkers has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)bonkers has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Picked up the last two at 1960 and 290. Thanks. I gotta go back now and look for the H2O bag!
bonkers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2016, 10:36 AM   #25
Blank Czech
Registered Users-pm+

Blank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to PirateBlank Czech has been promoted to Pirate
My academy has Em but at full price ?
Blank Czech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2016, 11:10 AM   #26
NOCREEK
Git Bit

NOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to Pirate
Academy deal alert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank Czech View Post
My academy has Em but at full price ?

Did you scan one? Conroe Academy had three marked 59.99$ I took one to the scanner and it was 12.48$ I got all three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOCREEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2016, 11:48 AM   #27
Big Bay
Registered Users-pm+

Big Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
They have them at academy on voss and westimer

Big Bay is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2016, 12:39 PM   #28
batmaninja
Registered Users-pm+

batmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Pirate
Have 2 left at the 290 Antoine store. $60 sticker but rings up for $12.

batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2016, 01:03 PM   #29
batmaninja
Registered Users-pm+

batmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Pirate
Also got a $120 Coleman stove for $40.

Calls, supplemental feed, and camping gear were heavily discounted.

My streak of not walking out of Academy with out shedding at least $50 continues!
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2016, 01:12 PM   #30
cg_wilson2003
Registered Users-pm+

cg_wilson2003 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)cg_wilson2003 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)cg_wilson2003 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)cg_wilson2003 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)cg_wilson2003 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)cg_wilson2003 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)cg_wilson2003 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)cg_wilson2003 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)cg_wilson2003 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)cg_wilson2003 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)cg_wilson2003 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Pearland academy at 288 had a couple of box's of the 6in wading belts. They were on the top shelf had to open it up. I got mine out and put it back on top.
cg_wilson2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message