2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

New boat time....advice....

4K views 48 replies 15 participants last post by  Reynolds4 
#1 ·
I'm headed to Sport Marine tomorrow to possibly buy the new Outlaw 185. Wife likes the Gulf Coast. What y'all think, I'm fixin to pull the trigger on something. I'm boatless.......I'm downsizing. 20' or less, no more than 140HP. I'm still open to any advice......what y'all think?.....

#5 ·
I think the outlaw is going to beat you to death fishing most of Galveston bay most days. I would go with JH 19 tv over the outlaw, cause I know you like those two boats and TV will ride better on days the wind gets up. Gulfcoast would be better than the outlaw too for the wife, but that jh 19 tv it a nice little boat.

#37 ·
Good luck on your decision, just go with what feels right at the time and live with it. Usually it's best to go with your initial choice!!! Good luck!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks....I'm googling furiously and getting more and more distracted.......squirrel!!!.......lol.....:D

I do know I'm starting out at Sport Marine tomorrow and see what happens.....

#42 ·
I looked at them all and almost pulled the trigger on Majek Extreme, the wife hated it and I do too now, I went for comfort, storage and will do west bay and off shore on the right day. this is a very dry ride.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.