Kudos to "Carrymybooks"...AGAIN !!!!... - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB

Notices

Old 01-11-2017, 05:46 PM   #11
pg542
Texas Rod Builders

pg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Pirate
Good karma has a way of coming back around to you. Good on ya cyb!
pg542 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2017, 09:24 PM   #12
AcFixer

AcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to Pirate
I'm telling you Carry..... online reviews are gold! I tell all my potential customers to Google my company, Cy-Fair Mechanical, and see what people say about us.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:24 AM   #13
carryyourbooks

carryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcFixer View Post
I'm telling you Carry..... online reviews are gold! I tell all my potential customers to Google my company, Cy-Fair Mechanical, and see what people say about us.
I know that. I had a couple of doozies (in one weekend) this past year who lied on the reviews. One of them was from Conroe. He made up a bunch of stuff that wasn't true because he wasn't happy with what I told him. His house got hit by lightning, fried a bunch of stuff. I explained to him that I could only check his electrical and not his equipment (TV's, appliances, etc). I also told him I could install surge protection for him.

I record all my calls with an app. I quoted him an overtime rate to install the surge, but in his "review" he claims that I told him and I quote "A COUPLE HUNDRED". Not only does that not sound professional, but that is not what I quoted him. He was mad his stuff was damaged and used me as his scapegoat. He went to Yelp, BBB, Google, etc. He then got his daughter (from Florida) to leave the same reviews. What could I do? Get on his level? Say he was a liar? I was advised to not engage with him which is what I did.

It will happen to you Dave as well. You will get one that no matter what you do, they will take the low road and try to take you down. I have even had a competitor whom I have never met, leave me a bad review. Its a ruthless game out there! And its sad that some people go there to try and take you down.

I just keep on plugging away. I let Karma handle things for me and do what I do.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:58 AM   #14
StinkBait
Registered Users-pm+

StinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by carryyourbooks View Post
I know that. I had a couple of doozies (in one weekend) this past year who lied on the reviews. One of them was from Conroe. He made up a bunch of stuff that wasn't true because he wasn't happy with what I told him. His house got hit by lightning, fried a bunch of stuff. I explained to him that I could only check his electrical and not his equipment (TV's, appliances, etc). I also told him I could install surge protection for him.

I record all my calls with an app. I quoted him an overtime rate to install the surge, but in his "review" he claims that I told him and I quote "A COUPLE HUNDRED". Not only does that not sound professional, but that is not what I quoted him. He was mad his stuff was damaged and used me as his scapegoat. He went to Yelp, BBB, Google, etc. He then got his daughter (from Florida) to leave the same reviews. What could I do? Get on his level? Say he was a liar? I was advised to not engage with him which is what I did.

It will happen to you Dave as well. You will get one that no matter what you do, they will take the low road and try to take you down. I have even had a competitor whom I have never met, leave me a bad review. Its a ruthless game out there! And its sad that some people go there to try and take you down.

I just keep on plugging away. I let Karma handle things for me and do what I do.

Don't sweat it. When I need any kind of service the first thing I do is head to google. If a company has a ton of good reviews and a few bad ones I just chalk it up to the bad ones probably being those people that are just never satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StinkBait is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017, 07:37 AM   #15
Trouthunter
An Over 50 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
Good job all around...by everyone

TH
Old 01-12-2017, 09:20 AM   #16
AcFixer

AcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to PirateAcFixer has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by carryyourbooks View Post

I hear ya. I had a lady couple years ago leave an angieslist F review saying she called at 3 AM and no one called her back. I never got a call from her, no voicemail, nothing. I pay Angieslist about $500 month for advertising so I called my rep to see what they could do about it. His response was nothing, she's a paying member. There are some people you just can't make happy and like you said any competitor could post negative reviews all day long. Just keep doing your thing.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:32 AM   #17
Tortuga
El Viejo

Tortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to PirateTortuga has been promoted to Pirate
Yep..happens to all of us..no matter what business. Got a 'kiss' on yelp..said we charged him $400 for something he checked later with competition and they only wanted $4.00 for it...(but he bought it from us because we were open..and the other guy was not..Hell..if I'm closed or out of something...I'll give it to you free...) I checked our records and most expensive sale that weekend was about $80....

Not a thing you can do about it.. None of the review sites have any way you can get a bad review removed.... Just our new wonderful cyber world.. Best idea is above..just get 100 good reviews to offset the one a-hole....

If you think we got problems with it..imagine what Mr Trump has on his hands with the accusations made yesterday...

Last edited by Tortuga; 01-12-2017 at 10:50 AM.
Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017, 10:37 AM   #18
DA REEL DADDY
Registered Users-pm+

DA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to Pirate
Good deal. When I need some electrical work I know who to PM. Thanks for the recommendation.
DA REEL DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message