2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Redfish

5K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  larr 
#1 ·
If your that guy that does not eat Redfish i thank you, please keep releasing them, more for me. If your like me and eat them quite often here is my Brother's recipe. Allegro Original Marinade, Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon. Leave Redfish on half shell ( skin on ), slice fish every 2 inches to skin crossways. Soak with Allegro, sprinkle with Brown Sugar Bourbon. Put on direct heat ( no flame ) for about 25 minutes. Slices will open up that you cut, its ready. I cut out rib cages but leave skin on, this creates a pouch for seasoning. This is Restaurant quality. Works better if you do it the night before and leave in Frig covered. Good luck.

#5 ·
I was questioning it too until first bite, Restaurants are missing out on this, unbelievable. My Brothers recipe. Another cajun accidental recipe. Mine is Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Dressing with Blackened season sprinkled on. Great. I have ate 32 inch Redfish this way, no wild taste at all. Of course 32 inch was tagged and in shock, the only reason i kept it. Did Flounder tonight with first recipe except i put lemon juice on before,excellent. Ya are missing out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.