2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

POC Boat Storage

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  TreyW81 
#1 ·
I am going to be in POC near the end of Feb and then again Mid March. It's quite a drive for me and I was wondering what a one month boat storage fee would run, or if that is an option. Trying to save about 800 trailer miles.

Thanks.

#3 ·
boat size

21ft bay boat, My uncles lived in POC for a while which is how I got started about 13 years ago. I still fish there a couple times a year and they fish there quite often. The worst day of the year is the day we go home from our last trip. I have a yard I can probably park it in but was looking for something a tad more secure. Thanks for your reply. If I had my way I would live there...and have a flats boat...and my boat...and a big offshore boat...and that's called wishful thinking. I'm grateful I get to go when I do, and I sure don't take it for granted.

#4 ·
I am going to be in POC near the end of Feb and then again Mid March. It's quite a drive for me and I was wondering what a one month boat storage fee would run, or if that is an option. Trying to save about 800 trailer miles.

Thanks.
I had a hard time finding a storage that would do only one month. I wound up using the new storage on the left as you come into town. I believe it is called Boat House Storage, cost is $125 per month. I had initially only intended to use it for a month, but my boat has now been there since October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.