2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Flounder @Pelican

5K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  hubba40 
#1 ·
The flounder are still around. I caught these two on Red/White Controlled Descent Paddle Shad rigged in Tandem with Flounder Pounder Pro-Cure.

My advice is to cover some water. I think you have a better chance of finding the moving schools if you look for them rather than wait for them.

Get Inhaled!â„¢

WWW.MyCoastOutdoors.com

Attachments

See less See more
2 1
#3 ·
The only Pro-Cure I have ever tried is the flounder pounder scent, and I have been impressed. As many as they make, I am sure they smell different, but I could not tell you if one is better than the other for a specific species.

Maybe some others here have tried different scents side by side.

#4 ·
It is a lot easier than the old days where you had to clean several pounds of shrimp cut them in pieces and salt them a few days till they were ready and tough enough to stay on the hook. I think the real pieces were possibly a little better but it sure was a pain.

I can tell a difference with the shrimp flavor PC. Not sure about the other flavors that I tried being any where as good as Shrimp.

#8 ·
At this time we are not in retail in the Houston/Galveston area. If you order them online at www.MyCoastOutdoors.com you will typically receive them in 2 business days.

The quickest way to get these on the local shelf is for everyone to ask your local tackle shop when they are going to start carrying them. They will need to see that demand before they will take on a new product.

Merry Christmas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.