2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Texas Custom Rod and Tackle Show (April 19th and 20th)

8K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  JFolm 
#1 ·
The Texas Custom Rod and Tackle Show is scheduled for April 19th and 20th, 2013 at the Jimmy Burke Activity Center in Deer Park.
Admission to the show is free and it is a non-profit show with any profits going to the Shriner's Childrens Hospital, Project Healing waters and Rods For Soldiers.
We will have rodbuilders, suppliers, manufacturers, tackle companies, and even guides.
There will be many demos and seminars on all phases of rodbuilding from beginners to super advanced.
Vendors can contact Shawn Peterson at 281-507-5519

#2 ·
Just to clarify. No one will be kept from participating as vendors or attendees. This show will be conducted as proffessionally as possible and everyone is welcome. We will avoid controversy and drama. However vendors will also be expected to conduct themselves proffessionally.
Pat

#3 ·
Swampland Tackle respectfully requests and looks forward to receiving the contract documentation for vendor booths at the Texas Rodbuilding Show referenced on this Internet Forum Thread.

The Deer Park Show provides the opportunity to meet our many area customers and present a full line of blanks, components, finish and rodbuilding equipment with no shipping charges and bottom line pricing.

Blanks: AMTAK, Batson, Castaway, Rogue, Seeker, Swampland, MHX, Phenix.

Components: AMTAK, Batson, Fuji, Castaway, Kigan

Finish & Epoxies: Flexcoat, Threadmaster, Trondak

Wrappers & Tools: Flex Coat, Batson

Thread: FishHawk

The Swampland staff looks forward to the show dates and the opportunity to meet many of our old friends from past shows and making new friends at this one.

#5 ·
We need vendors. We would like to have rod component companies, tackle companies, lodges and fishing guides, lure companies, and anything to do with fishing, kayaking, diving, clothing, or wildlife art. We will also need at least one food vendor.
Just PM me or John. My email address is patfatdaddy@gmail.com. Phone number 979-418-9093
Pat

#6 ·
The Vendor bookings are begining to roll in.
If you are interested in a booth, please give us a call or PM. Even if you can't pay for your spot right now, we would like to start getting a head count.
Shawn
281-507-5519

#11 ·
Hello all!

We are only about 2 weeks away from the big show!!!!!

We should have the floor plan finalized & posted by tomorrow afternoon, with all vendors who are paid up at that time.

So far we have Rod Component Manufacturers & Distributors, Custom Rod Builders, Lure Companies, Reel Distributor, Kayak Distributor, Guide Services, Decal Company, Apperal Company, & a Wade Belt & Net Manufacturer.

We will also begin to fill time slots for clinics & demo's next week.

I would like to thank Pat Helton, Bob Keys & John Knowlton for all their help getting this show together. They are the backbone of this event & I would be lost without them!:brew:

Shawn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.