Your One favorite fish Pic - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 04-21-2017, 07:36 AM   #1
Castaway2
"Skinny She Ain't"

Castaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to Pirate
Your One favorite fish Pic

Lets see that one picture..your favorite, out of them all taking over the years, not multiples but that one!!! I know choosing just one is hard, well at least for me it is. but here is mine.

Bull reds on Trinity Bay!! rare to have five guys all get hooked up at once, this trip we did it multiple times, and made for a hell of a dance in the boat.
Credit trip to Blaine who finally found them on the way end to the dock!
Attached Images

Castaway2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 08:19 AM   #2
Castaway2
"Skinny She Ain't"

Castaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to PirateCastaway2 has been promoted to Pirate
maybe after this pic some will share...
my real favorite fish picture still reds though
Attached Images

Castaway2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 08:25 AM   #3
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Photos of my Customer's Personal Best Trout or Reds.. these are just a few that I've collected I could start a whole new thread with all the ones that customers have sent me. Congrats to all of them.
Attached Images

troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 09:00 AM   #4
bonkers
Registered Users-pm+

bonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Pirate
Christmas Crappie!!

bonkers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 10:13 AM   #5
Aquafowler
Registered Users-pm+

Aquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to PirateAquafowler has been promoted to Pirate
Never mind castaway wins😳
Aquafowler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 10:46 AM   #6
Bullitt4439
Registered Users-pm+

Bullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to Pirate
Don't have any old ones of my old man and me saved to my computer but here is one from when I first started fishing salt 20 years ago.
Attached Images

Bullitt4439 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 11:34 AM   #7
Drifter
Registered Users-pm+

Drifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to PirateDrifter has been promoted to Pirate
1st Marlin
Attached Images

Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 11:50 AM   #8
Calfroper81
Registered Users-pm+

Calfroper81 has been promoted to PirateCalfroper81 has been promoted to PirateCalfroper81 has been promoted to PirateCalfroper81 has been promoted to PirateCalfroper81 has been promoted to PirateCalfroper81 has been promoted to PirateCalfroper81 has been promoted to PirateCalfroper81 has been promoted to PirateCalfroper81 has been promoted to PirateCalfroper81 has been promoted to PirateCalfroper81 has been promoted to Pirate
Name:  IMG_0097.JPG
Views: 653
Size:  66.6 KB
Calfroper81 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 12:04 PM   #9
LA Wader
Registered Users-pm+

LA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to Pirate

I don't know which one is more memorable, but they are both etched in my memory. My son's fish from cast to catch on an artificial worm at 2 1/2 yrs old. Maybe it's my son's first big redfish (8 1/4) from cast to catch without any assist other than me netting the fish--this was 30 minutes after he dropped his stradic ci4/crucial into some swift current!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LA Wader is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 02:14 PM   #10
Trouthappy
Trouthappy

Trouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to PirateTrouthappy has been promoted to Pirate
Here's one favorite. Hard to say with 4,000 pictures on my web site.
Seafavorites.com
Attached Images

Trouthappy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message