Wade Belts?? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 04-21-2017, 12:15 AM   #1
chrisnitro
Registered Users-pm+

chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)chrisnitro is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Wade Belts??

I haven't bought a wade belt in 10 years and I am now on the market for a new one. The old one is a fish n hunt but is all warn out and lost the rod holder and is in rough shape. What is a good easy to find wide back wade belt and where can I get it?
chrisnitro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 12:20 AM   #2
daniel7930
Registered Users-pm+

daniel7930 has been promoted to Piratedaniel7930 has been promoted to Piratedaniel7930 has been promoted to Piratedaniel7930 has been promoted to Piratedaniel7930 has been promoted to Piratedaniel7930 has been promoted to Piratedaniel7930 has been promoted to Piratedaniel7930 has been promoted to Piratedaniel7930 has been promoted to Piratedaniel7930 has been promoted to Piratedaniel7930 has been promoted to Pirate
I have a bay Devil belt. He is a 2 cooler on here. Good Quality one of the best one I have had.
daniel7930 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 12:46 AM   #3
SaltwaterJunkie
Registered Users-pm+

SaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to Pirate
Wade Belts??

Hookset (Academy)
Bay Devil
SaltwaterJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 05:12 AM   #4
FISHHOGG
Just one more cast....

FISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to Pirate
Hookset

Hookset Marine Gear makes an excellent wading belt. They make a 4" wide back support and a 6" wide support too. I went with the 6" wide.

I have dealt with their Customer Service and they are great in communicating with customers. I wanted a belt a little longer than usual and they took care of me 100%. Just wear it and give it a good rinse after fishing and it will last a long time.
FISHHOGG is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 05:48 AM   #5
irbjd
Registered Users-pm+

irbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirateirbjd has been promoted to Pirate
Hookset
irbjd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 06:09 AM   #6
cottonpicker
Registered Users-pm+

cottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Pirate
Hookset
cottonpicker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 06:47 AM   #7
bonkers
Registered Users-pm+

bonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Pirate
I have a brand new never used 6" Hookset belt I bought from Amazon when they had them on sale not too long ago that you can buy. $25 + $5 shipping.
PM me if interested.
bonkers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 10:27 AM   #8
Big Bay
Registered Users-pm+

Big Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBig Bay has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Hook set is great and the everlast is good if you want a tackle box on your waist too. I've got both and good quality. If you're lucky enough to find a hook set on sale snatch it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Bay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 10:28 AM   #9
habanerojooz
Registered Users-pm+

habanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
6" Hookset. I like the back support of the wider belt and the sturdiness of this product is very good.
habanerojooz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 10:31 AM   #10
Capt. Marcus Canales

Capt. Marcus Canales has been promoted to PirateCapt. Marcus Canales has been promoted to PirateCapt. Marcus Canales has been promoted to PirateCapt. Marcus Canales has been promoted to PirateCapt. Marcus Canales has been promoted to PirateCapt. Marcus Canales has been promoted to PirateCapt. Marcus Canales has been promoted to PirateCapt. Marcus Canales has been promoted to PirateCapt. Marcus Canales has been promoted to PirateCapt. Marcus Canales has been promoted to PirateCapt. Marcus Canales has been promoted to Pirate
Foreverlast, has velcro , rod holder, drink holder, pliers and stringer holder. Great wide back support and a velcro tackle box if you want it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Capt. Marcus Canales is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message