What's in Mary Jo Peckham Park this time of year? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 04-19-2017, 01:31 PM   #1
johnsons1480
Registered Users-pm+

johnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Pirate
What's in Mary Jo Peckham Park this time of year?

Wondering what's in the pond at Mary Jo Peckham Park right now. Looks like the last time they stocked rainbow trout was 3/3/17 and catfish stocking starts this Friday. Any chance the rainbows are still in there? Are there any other fish in there year round? What can they be caught on? Thanks!
johnsons1480 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2017, 04:10 PM   #2
ChasingReds
Registered Users-pm+

ChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to PirateChasingReds has been promoted to Pirate
mainly catfish, they restock about every 2 weeks. Doubt you'll find any trout, but have also seen Carp and Bass in the lake

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
ChasingReds is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2017, 04:18 PM   #3
fishingjordan
Registered Users-pm+

fishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Pirate
There are some massive bass in that lake

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
fishingjordan is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2017, 03:28 AM   #4
johnsons1480
Registered Users-pm+

johnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingjordan View Post
There are some massive bass in that lake

Any clues as to what they bite on?
johnsons1480 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2017, 04:43 AM   #5
gman1772
All men die, not all men really live.

gman1772 has been promoted to Pirategman1772 has been promoted to Pirategman1772 has been promoted to Pirategman1772 has been promoted to Pirategman1772 has been promoted to Pirategman1772 has been promoted to Pirategman1772 has been promoted to Pirategman1772 has been promoted to Pirategman1772 has been promoted to Pirategman1772 has been promoted to Pirategman1772 has been promoted to Pirate
Peckham stays fished out by the local illegals. There are a few Bass in there. Never saw one bigger than pound though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gman1772 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2017, 06:01 AM   #6
Red3Fish
Registered Users-pm+

Red3Fish has disabled reputation
The only constant action I have seen is taking the grandkids and letting them yank little 5" perch. The pier was closed last time I was there a couple of weeks ago. Take kids out on pier toss in some bread scraps and be swarmed by tiny perch. Use a small long shanked cricket hook.

I have heard the locals jump the fence at night and clean out the catfish, when stocked.

Later
R3F
Red3Fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2017, 08:41 AM   #7
fishingjordan
Registered Users-pm+

fishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Pirate
Not sure what they bite but i know that guy kylethefishwhisperer caught a few over 8 lbs in there.

fishingjordan is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2017, 01:25 PM   #8
WilliamH
Registered Users-pm+

WilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to PirateWilliamH has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingjordan View Post
Not sure what they bite but i know that guy kylethefishwhisperer caught a few over 8 lbs in there.

They eat rainbow trout!
WilliamH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message