Need some opinions on an idea? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 04-17-2017, 11:05 AM   #1
clayfirkins
Registered Users-pm+

clayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Need some opinions on an idea?

I was thinking if anybody would be interested in homemade leashes there perfect for your h20 pliers or and wading pliers to connect the pliers to your wading belt I use them for everything on my kayak to tether my poles down when I'm paddling and has a paddle leash I would appreciate some opinions they wouldn't be but about 3 or 4 dollars for a 1 foot long one I can make them to your specs color,length, or put a paracord sleeve over them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
clayfirkins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2017, 11:08 AM   #2
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
My opinion is you need some better pictures of what you are offering.
sgrem is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2017, 11:22 AM   #3
clayfirkins
Registered Users-pm+

clayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateerclayfirkins has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrem View Post
My opinion is you need some better pictures of what you are offering.
I know that's the best one I have I'll get some better ones today once I get home just sitting in class bored so I threw it out there to let it roll around the leash is about 3 or 4 times stronger than the the ones that come on h20 pliers out of the box

Old 04-17-2017, 11:34 AM   #4
Trouthunter
An Over 50 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
Remember that you can't sell things anywhere on 2cool but in the Classifieds unless you are a Sponsor.

That way no one gets into any trouble.

TH
Old 04-17-2017, 07:27 PM   #5
clayfirkins
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouthunter View Post
Remember that you can't sell things anywhere on 2cool but in the Classifieds unless you are a Sponsor.

That way no one gets into any trouble.

TH
I know I'm not trying to sell anything here just seeing if the public was interested thanks for making sure I knew and showing that you care about this forum like everybody else here

Old 04-17-2017, 07:47 PM   #6
boltmaster
cat lover

boltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirateboltmaster has been promoted to Pirate
You won't know till you give it a try
boltmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2017, 09:09 PM   #7
4 Ever-Fish N
Registered Users-pm+

4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate
I may be interested. Agree that you need some better pics and additional info. Include any options like clips, etc.
4 Ever-Fish N is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2017, 09:33 PM   #8
clayfirkins
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Ever-Fish N View Post
I may be interested. Agree that you need some better pics and additional info. Include any options like clips, etc.
I will post the actually ads in the classified ads once I get some better pics I'm at my college right now I'll try to get some pics and a better description of the leashes and put it all on the classified ads