Wet Wading?? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 04-15-2017, 09:00 AM   #11
fotoman
Registered Users-pm+

fotoman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerfotoman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerfotoman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerfotoman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerfotoman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerfotoman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerfotoman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerfotoman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerfotoman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerfotoman has been promoted to the rank of Privateerfotoman has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I wear waders all year round when wade fishing. Particularly if I've got open wounds of any kind.
fotoman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2017, 09:25 AM   #12
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
Shoot, I was up to my chest, mainly waist to belly deep. It really wasn't bad at all.
LOL... ;-) but you're like 2 of me Glenn ;-)

Body mass does has something to do with it, and you're definitely right someone with more body mass might be ok, where a smaller person might need the waders. The water IS really warm enough.
troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2017, 09:42 AM   #13
jpayne
Registered Users-pm+

jpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunnerjpayne has been promote to Gunner
Waded last week when it was blowing good and cloudy. Was cold the first few minutes then I was fine.
jpayne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2017, 04:52 PM   #14
spotsndots
88 Ag

spotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Pirate
Shamrock

wet waded yesterday and today in Matagorda...water was 74 degrees
spotsndots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2017, 08:07 PM   #15
billsandducks
Registered Users-pm+

billsandducks has been promoted to Piratebillsandducks has been promoted to Piratebillsandducks has been promoted to Piratebillsandducks has been promoted to Piratebillsandducks has been promoted to Piratebillsandducks has been promoted to Piratebillsandducks has been promoted to Piratebillsandducks has been promoted to Piratebillsandducks has been promoted to Piratebillsandducks has been promoted to Piratebillsandducks has been promoted to Pirate
Duck hunted half the winter wet.
billsandducks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2017, 05:56 AM   #16
C.Hern5972
Team Salty Knots

C.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to Pirate
wet waded yesterday and it was nice.
C.Hern5972 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2017, 06:52 AM   #17
FISHHOGG
Just one more cast....

FISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to PirateFISHHOGG has been promoted to Pirate
Flag Waders vs Wet

We ended up fishing Saturday morning and I wore my waders and my friend went without waders. He said it was only cool for a few minutes. I'll ditch the waders from here on out. Later.
FISHHOGG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2017, 12:27 PM   #18
Sabinekid09
Registered Users-pm+

Sabinekid09 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Was enjoying cold refreshments on Crystal beach yesterday and frequently had to enjoy the Gulf a little over waist Deep and after a minute or so it was very comfortable. Side note though I did wear waders Friday morning but that will probably be the last time.
Sabinekid09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2017, 05:54 PM   #19
Moondog94
Just add water

Moondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to Pirate
The wet wading has been very doable in Baffin, I usually commit and sit down in the water to get used to the water if its cold. Nothing worse than a cold wave waking up the family jewels

-Moondog
Moondog94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2017, 03:18 PM   #20
Aggiechick
Registered Users-pm+

Aggiechick has been promoted to PirateAggiechick has been promoted to PirateAggiechick has been promoted to PirateAggiechick has been promoted to PirateAggiechick has been promoted to PirateAggiechick has been promoted to PirateAggiechick has been promoted to PirateAggiechick has been promoted to PirateAggiechick has been promoted to PirateAggiechick has been promoted to PirateAggiechick has been promoted to Pirate
I used my waders in the morning and ended up wet wading in the afternoon. Was a bit too cool to get chest deep but waist deep was a okay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Aggiechick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message