Stradic C14+ reviews? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 04-14-2017, 04:42 AM   #11
SaltwaterJunkie
Registered Users-pm+

SaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to PirateSaltwaterJunkie has been promoted to Pirate
I have two of the Stradic ci4+ 2500's and they are awesome reels.
SaltwaterJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2017, 10:49 AM   #12
cfulbright
Fulbright Custom rods

cfulbright has been promoted to Piratecfulbright has been promoted to Piratecfulbright has been promoted to Piratecfulbright has been promoted to Piratecfulbright has been promoted to Piratecfulbright has been promoted to Piratecfulbright has been promoted to Piratecfulbright has been promoted to Piratecfulbright has been promoted to Piratecfulbright has been promoted to Piratecfulbright has been promoted to Pirate
Iv had one for a few years and love it. Light and has held up good.
cfulbright is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2017, 02:36 PM   #13
rmp
Registered Users-pm+

rmp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by russcue1 View Post
I have 3 of them in 3000/4000 sizes and love them. Smooth and light and great for all day casting. The 3000 matched with a loomis E6X medium 7 foot 8-14 pound rod is the best spinning combo I've ever owned. Pricey combo but well worth it.
That is the exact combination I am contemplating going with.
rmp is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2017, 04:48 PM   #14
glojim
Registered Users-pm+

glojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirate
I have both the 2500 FK and the new Ci4 3000. I like em both. I've haven't used the previous models so it's hard for me to compare em. But their both light (especially the 3000 Ci4!), which wont tire my arm/forearm from casting thousands time my topwaters.
glojim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2017, 08:50 AM   #15
rmp
Registered Users-pm+

rmp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Piratermp has been promoted to Pirate
Bought the Ci4 3000 a couple of weeks ago. Only problem is that work has kept me from using it yet.
rmp is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message