Guides(not all), Ramps, and Fish Cleaning Tables - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 04-12-2017, 07:09 PM   #1
cwool
Registered Users-pm+

cwool has been promoted to the rank of Privateercwool has been promoted to the rank of Privateercwool has been promoted to the rank of Privateercwool has been promoted to the rank of Privateercwool has been promoted to the rank of Privateercwool has been promoted to the rank of Privateercwool has been promoted to the rank of Privateercwool has been promoted to the rank of Privateercwool has been promoted to the rank of Privateercwool has been promoted to the rank of Privateercwool has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Guides(not all), Ramps, and Fish Cleaning Tables

This will most likely not be a popular thread with some. That said, what gives with some guides that take up an entire ramp with their boat tied off while they clean their clients fish? Usually the ramp closest to the fish cleaning table. Convienence I'm sure, however, it is annoying at a busy ramp on a weekend.
cwool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017, 09:56 PM   #2
DIHLON
Outdoor Addict

DIHLON has been promoted to PirateDIHLON has been promoted to PirateDIHLON has been promoted to PirateDIHLON has been promoted to PirateDIHLON has been promoted to PirateDIHLON has been promoted to PirateDIHLON has been promoted to PirateDIHLON has been promoted to PirateDIHLON has been promoted to PirateDIHLON has been promoted to PirateDIHLON has been promoted to Pirate
You should be grateful that they allow you to use their boat ramp and fish their body of water.
DIHLON is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2017, 03:43 PM   #3
justletmein
Just call me JJ

justletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Piratejustletmein has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIHLON View Post
You should be grateful that they allow you to use their boat ramp and fish their body of water.
LOL
justletmein is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2017, 03:46 PM   #4
Too Tall

Too Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to PirateToo Tall has been promoted to Pirate
They own the bays and ramps
Too Tall is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2017, 03:48 PM   #5
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
Catch fish....get there first.
sgrem is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2017, 03:51 PM   #6
Salt_Grinder
Registered Users-pm+

Salt_Grinder is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
If you see this going on and the ramp is busy, don't be afraid to say something, politely of course. We are outdoor enthusiast and must share the water and ramp.
Salt_Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2017, 04:01 PM   #7
TexasSlam18
Registered Users-pm+

TexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to Pirate
Haha. This reminds me... the other day at the boat ramp a guy pulled up in a high dollar pleasure boat to eat lunch inside the restaurant there. He parked DIRECTLY in front of the fish cleaning table. The pelicans and seagulls did their business on his high end boat and he came out and said to me "I knew a fisherman would feel the need to clean fish while I'm parked here" with a rude and arrogant tone.

I just laughed under my breath and turned my head.
TexasSlam18 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2017, 04:18 PM   #8
Im Headed South
Registered Users-pm+

Im Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to Pirate
You must launch at Goose Island or St Charles lol.
Im Headed South is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2017, 04:36 PM   #9
TexasSlam18
Registered Users-pm+

TexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to PirateTexasSlam18 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Headed South View Post
You must launch at Goose Island or St Charles lol.
Stingaree
TexasSlam18 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2017, 07:51 PM   #10
Anderson Guide Service
Registered Users-pm+

Anderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to Pirate
Took my mothers boyfriend fishing this fall and he pulled my trailer out of the water for me. I didn't notice that he parked under the light pole at Goose Island. I think the pelicans were using my truck for target practice!! My truck stunk for a week after that....
Anderson Guide Service is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message