The Redfish are Biting in POC! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 04-09-2017, 08:14 AM   #1
TrailChaser
Registered Users-pm+

TrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to Pirate
The Redfish are Biting in POC!

Took the day off to check POC, since the winds were forecast to be single digit for the day.

The reds were there in good numbers, but the water was so low I couldn't get into my normal spots,. I just spent the day checking out the shorelines.

That paid off with 8 slot reds, including my first double hookup with both being in the slot both caught on Slayer Inc. paddletails.

I got some footage on the gopro. Here's a link to the video. http://youtu.be/eWgIIFTR8xU

All were released. #CPR

another view of that pair.

Here's a "Great tools doing work" shot.

Classic Curling a Redfish Pose

TrailChaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2017, 08:58 AM   #2
flynut
Registered Users-pm+

flynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirateflynut has been promoted to Pirate
good stuff! looks like you had a good day. nice video too. thanks for sharing.
flynut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2017, 09:35 AM   #3
mccain
Registered Users-pm+

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
sweet!
mccain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2017, 12:15 PM   #4
Deer30
Registered Users-pm+

Deer30 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Good video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deer30 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2017, 01:20 PM   #5
sotexhookset
I love beer....

sotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Pirate
Nice. How'd you have a double hook up? Trolling one behind the yak while paddling and chunking another arty?

My bad. 7:30 mark on the video. Pretty cool.

Last edited by sotexhookset; 04-09-2017 at 01:27 PM.
sotexhookset is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message