Done with 13 fishing - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 04-08-2017, 04:34 PM   #21
Majek11
Registered Users-pm+

Majek11 has been promoted to PirateMajek11 has been promoted to PirateMajek11 has been promoted to PirateMajek11 has been promoted to PirateMajek11 has been promoted to PirateMajek11 has been promoted to PirateMajek11 has been promoted to PirateMajek11 has been promoted to PirateMajek11 has been promoted to PirateMajek11 has been promoted to PirateMajek11 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearwolf34 View Post
Tried to register my concepts on their website and once hit submit, nothing else comes up and receive no email. Anyone else experiencing this?

For some reason the cast engage lever on my Concept A locks up and am unable to press it down regardless of pressure. Its a guess as to when it does this. Last time out it worked fine at home but in kayak was a no go but finally it started working.

Went out again and it worked, came in, washed it off, dried and stored, went to try and use it again the other night and the **** thing was locked up again. Twiddled with it and it started working again...what gives??
Not sure but there may be something blocking it,I had a curado doing that once and finally figured out it was doing it when I had it tilted a certain way.broke it down and cleaned it real good and it stopped.i also had a level wind that would hang a little in one spot and thought the worm gear was damaged,I couldn't see anything but upon closer inspection I found cotton strands from a cue-tip wrapped around the gear.
Majek11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2017, 05:14 PM   #22
Rack Ranch
Certified Animal Chiropractor

Rack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to Pirate
X2 done with them.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
Rack Ranch is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2017, 06:43 AM   #23
Bird
No fish in West Bay

Bird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to PirateBird has been promoted to Pirate
Try Serious Tackle in LaMarque right off of 45S. He works on them. Personally, when my Chronarchs start to give it up, I'm going to switch to Lew's.
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2017, 06:18 PM   #24
dk2429
Pro life, pro gun, Trump 2016

dk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Pirate
Lews...
dk2429 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2017, 08:09 PM   #25
Captainpauljohnson
Captainpaul

Captainpauljohnson is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Sent my C directly to them, repaired the problem at no charge, done in 2 weeks.
Captainpauljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2017, 08:15 PM   #26
Wading Wonder
Been diagnosed with fishing fever

Wading Wonder has been promoted to PirateWading Wonder has been promoted to PirateWading Wonder has been promoted to PirateWading Wonder has been promoted to PirateWading Wonder has been promoted to PirateWading Wonder has been promoted to PirateWading Wonder has been promoted to PirateWading Wonder has been promoted to PirateWading Wonder has been promoted to PirateWading Wonder has been promoted to PirateWading Wonder has been promoted to Pirate
I would highly recommend trying Lews. Start by buying the Speed Spool LFS which is in their lower cost range at around $100 and won't break the bank. You will be impressed with the quality of their reels. I used to use a different big name brand but after using a Lews for the first time I never looked back.

www.captmatulafishing.com
Wading Wonder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2017, 09:40 PM   #27
fish4food
Registered Users-pm+

fish4food has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fish4food has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fish4food has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fish4food has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fish4food has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fish4food has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fish4food has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fish4food has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fish4food has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fish4food has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fish4food has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Just sent my Concept A back to Florida. Stuff happens so I'm not holding anything against them. Customer service goes a long way with me spending money on a company. Have had the reel 2 years and put it through its paces. We'll see what happens.

Don't have any intentions of changing up.
fish4food is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017, 04:41 PM   #28
Bull Red
Spending way too much time on 2Cool

Bull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to Pirate
Try Pat Wilson in Angleton. I don't know if he works on 13s, but he does a great job on my Shimanos.
Bull Red is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017, 07:42 PM   #29
KeithR
Registered Users-pm+

KeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to Pirate
I had the concept c and big POS. I purchased the Lews SLP custom and so far really pleased. My problem is I did not need any of them but I am a reel whore.
KeithR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017, 09:49 PM   #30
Cajuntriton
Registered Users-pm+

Cajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to Pirate
Done with 13 fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithR View Post
I had the concept c and big POS. I purchased the Lews SLP custom and so far really pleased. My problem is I did not need any of them but I am a reel whore.

Hi my name is .... and I'm a reel wh....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajuntriton is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message