Great Day in the Marsh - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 04-01-2017, 09:38 PM   #1
TrailChaser
Registered Users-pm+

TrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to PirateTrailChaser has been promoted to Pirate
Great Day in the Marsh

Finally got a chance to go check out a marsh I've been eyeing on google earth for a while now. I'm honestly not sure if this place has ever been visited by kayakers, but after only about an hour of paddling we were at the spot. The kayaks have to be portaged over a pretty significant hazard so having a fishing buddy was a must.

The tide was higher than normal and the wind was howling all day, but it didn't hurt the bite at all.

I was throwing Slayer Inc. S.S.T. paddletails all day and they were working great.(gold digger) http://www.slayerinc.com

All fish were caught on my new Mamba Spinning Rod from http://www.outcastrods.com

Knowledge to find and catch these fish. http://www.troutsupport.com

Seven of my eight slot reds were caught by sightcasting while crawling around exposing themselves. The one was in a likely spot where I was blind casting for flounder.(didn't catch any flounder)

Big one was 29" and the smallest was 24". I'd say this was one of the best days I've had on the water.

TrailChaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2017, 10:17 AM   #2
Deer30
Registered Users-pm+

Deer30 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Nice haul dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deer30 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2017, 01:46 PM   #3
betterlate
Registered Users-pm+

betterlate has been promoted to the rank of Riggerbetterlate has been promoted to the rank of Riggerbetterlate has been promoted to the rank of Riggerbetterlate has been promoted to the rank of Riggerbetterlate has been promoted to the rank of Riggerbetterlate has been promoted to the rank of Riggerbetterlate has been promoted to the rank of Riggerbetterlate has been promoted to the rank of Riggerbetterlate has been promoted to the rank of Riggerbetterlate has been promoted to the rank of Riggerbetterlate has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
I'm sorry, but what are the white, snaky looking things?
betterlate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2017, 01:57 PM   #4
BHOOKER
I think you drifted over them

BHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to Pirate
Way to go! Nice report. Yes I really like the little belly and large tail on those
Slayer Inc. S.S.T. paddletails
See them in action here http://slayerinc.com/

price & packaging: http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/slay...dCatid=1469383

Last edited by BHOOKER; 04-02-2017 at 02:01 PM. Reason: price
BHOOKER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2017, 03:21 PM   #5
Hawglife
Reel Deal

Hawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to PirateHawglife has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterlate View Post
I'm sorry, but what are the white, snaky looking things?
Some type of fish grips, u can get them at academy etc...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Hawglife is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message