Have the jacks shown up???? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 03-21-2017, 09:54 PM   #1
Jdunn5267
Registered Users-pm+

Jdunn5267 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Have the jacks shown up????

It has been too long since I've had any of my bigger reels scream so I was thinking about going to the port a jetties this weekend to try and catch some jacks. Has anyone seen any schools or caught any lately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jdunn5267 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 09:57 PM   #2
dbarham
manvel mob

dbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Piratedbarham has been promoted to Pirate
I don't miss em lol!
dbarham is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2017, 06:13 AM   #3
caddis
Registered Users-pm+

caddis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMastercaddis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMastercaddis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMastercaddis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMastercaddis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMastercaddis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMastercaddis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMastercaddis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMastercaddis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMastercaddis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMastercaddis has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
We caught one over by Brown and Root on the 13th.
caddis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2017, 08:36 AM   #4
fishingcacher
Registered Users-pm+

fishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Pirate
I would love to fight one.
fishingcacher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2017, 09:25 AM   #5
Chrisl4726
Registered Users-pm+

Chrisl4726 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Went to Freeport jetties last weekend and I saw at least 3 ppl that caught one at the time that I was there.
Chrisl4726 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2017, 10:51 AM   #6
Fratcat70
Registered Users-pm+

Fratcat70 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I've seen them in the bays. Had one take off with my top water on Saturday. He is still out there somewhere swimming with it in his mouth. Dang thing.
Fratcat70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2017, 12:00 PM   #7
Chrisl4726
Registered Users-pm+

Chrisl4726 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Lol
Chrisl4726 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2017, 12:03 PM   #8
weasel
Registered Users-pm+

weasel has been promoted to the rank of Riggerweasel has been promoted to the rank of Riggerweasel has been promoted to the rank of Riggerweasel has been promoted to the rank of Riggerweasel has been promoted to the rank of Riggerweasel has been promoted to the rank of Riggerweasel has been promoted to the rank of Riggerweasel has been promoted to the rank of Riggerweasel has been promoted to the rank of Riggerweasel has been promoted to the rank of Riggerweasel has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Saw a small school of them Sunday in West Galveston Bay
weasel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2017, 04:08 PM   #9
GotJacked
Registered Users-pm+

GotJacked has been promoted to PirateGotJacked has been promoted to PirateGotJacked has been promoted to PirateGotJacked has been promoted to PirateGotJacked has been promoted to PirateGotJacked has been promoted to PirateGotJacked has been promoted to PirateGotJacked has been promoted to PirateGotJacked has been promoted to PirateGotJacked has been promoted to PirateGotJacked has been promoted to Pirate
With the current water temperature they are surely there. Look for good incoming tide to bring the bigger ones in close and into the bays.

Always fun if your just looking for a good fight!!! NOT so much when you're trying to catch dinner with your expensive trout lures and light line!
GotJacked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2017, 04:22 PM   #10
LaddH
Registered Users-pm+

LaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to PirateLaddH has been promoted to Pirate
I saw a few around POC crashing mullet over the last couple of days but not any large schools yet.
LaddH is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message