Going to the Jetties on Thursday - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 03-21-2017, 10:30 AM   #1
Chrisl4726
Registered Users-pm+

Chrisl4726 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Going to the Jetties on Thursday

Hey guys, I plan to take the boat out this Thursday. Coming from the dike. Anyone seen how the water is lately? Haven't been out in a while, what's biting right now? We are hoping to catch some reds and hopefully we find some specs
Chrisl4726 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 10:35 AM   #2
saltwatersensations
One more cast....

saltwatersensations has been promoted to Piratesaltwatersensations has been promoted to Piratesaltwatersensations has been promoted to Piratesaltwatersensations has been promoted to Piratesaltwatersensations has been promoted to Piratesaltwatersensations has been promoted to Piratesaltwatersensations has been promoted to Piratesaltwatersensations has been promoted to Piratesaltwatersensations has been promoted to Piratesaltwatersensations has been promoted to Piratesaltwatersensations has been promoted to Pirate
I'm sure the sheepshead are biting, prolly drum too. You never know what you'll catch there.
saltwatersensations is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 02:30 PM   #3
Chrisl4726
Registered Users-pm+

Cool, any good spot you guys recommend around there?
Old 03-21-2017, 03:00 PM   #4
MarkU
I'm the songbird of my generation

MarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to PirateMarkU has been promoted to Pirate
Any place you can anchor, or drift safely near the rocks (end of Jetty). Wind is going to determine your spot. At least it did for me in my rig.
MarkU is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 03:16 PM   #5
prouddad
Registered Users-pm+

prouddad has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)prouddad has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)prouddad has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)prouddad has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)prouddad has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)prouddad has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)prouddad has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)prouddad has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)prouddad has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)prouddad has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)prouddad has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Was there last Sunday. Bite was slow but the water clarity was really nice
prouddad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 03:18 PM   #6
Fishin' Soldier
Can't be what you ain't.

Fishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to Pirate
Live shrimp along the rocks should get some sheepies. Large cut bait will catch Bull Reds. Trout and Smacks could be hanging around, Although it is still a bit early.
Fishin' Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 06:03 PM   #7
Chrisl4726
Registered Users-pm+

Cool, hopefully we get some bites! We plan to fish from like 6am to like 1pm so we'll see. I'll keep you guys posted!
Old 03-23-2017, 06:19 PM   #8
Chrisl4726
Registered Users-pm+

We had a good day, could had been better but I'v had worse. We caught a red, one got away from me cuz hook opened up..... we caught abt 5 gafftops, hooked like 5 stingrays, one drum. Weather was great, and water was nice and green. Forgot to take pic of the cooler before we took our catches