What Goes Around Comes Around - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-16-2017, 11:16 AM   #1
jetskibrian
Registered Users-pm+

jetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Pirate
What Goes Around Comes Around

I have not posted recently, not much going on for inshore fishing but I still take pictures almost daily and I have been taking my Jet Ski out in the Atlantic to whale watch most of the winter. Also had problems with my Photobucket account. Thought I would share a brief story.

What a day! This afternoon I had the privilege of getting a personal tour by CDR Patrick Clark on the USS Newport News SSN 750 at Norfolk Navy Base. A brief story as to how this came about; On February 6th I had woken up real early and decided to take my Jet Ski out to try and get some Humpback Whale pictures at sunrise. I not only found and was able to get some whale pictures but I also saw a Submarine off in this distance coming toward the Chesapeake Bay. I waited by Cape Henry and took several pictures as the Los Angeles class Sub passed me by. Come to find out Michael Hosang, a friend on Facebook, saw the pictures, knew and lived close by the the last Commander of the Newport News, CDR Patrick Clark. Micheal ordered a canvas print of the sub from me that he gave to CDR Clark. Michael said that CDR Clark really liked the picture and he offered to put me in touch with the Commander. CDR Clark extended to me an invitation for the tour that I had today. My first time ever in a Submarine and I must say I was thoroughly impressed. I gave the crew a couple framed pictures that I had taken that day off of Cape Henry and a copy of my 2017 In My Back Yard Calendar. Thanks Michael Hosang for initiating this and thank you CDR Patrick Clark and the crew of the USS Newport News for the tour and your service to these United States of America. You never know what taking a couple pictures will lead to. Cool!!

jetskibrian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 11:17 AM   #2
jetskibrian
Registered Users-pm+

jetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Piratejetskibrian has been promoted to Pirate

jetskibrian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 11:40 AM   #3
Drundel
Registered Users-pm+

Drundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to Pirate
Cool picts.
Drundel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 12:10 PM   #4
Bullitt4439
Registered Users-pm+

Bullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to PirateBullitt4439 has been promoted to Pirate
Awesome pictures and story! Thanks for sharing!
Bullitt4439 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 08:34 PM   #5
4 Ever-Fish N
Registered Users-pm+

4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate4 Ever-Fish N has been promoted to Pirate
As always, great pictures.
4 Ever-Fish N is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 09:09 PM   #6
barronj
SHUFL

barronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Pirate
Great story, and great pics (phenomenal) as always.
barronj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 09:32 PM   #7
snapperlicious
Registered Users-pm+

snapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Piratesnapperlicious has been promoted to Pirate
Welcome back and great photos as usual!
snapperlicious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 01:53 AM   #8
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Great Pics Brian.. nice work.
troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 07:16 AM   #9
firedog
Registered Users-pm+

firedog has been promoted to Piratefiredog has been promoted to Piratefiredog has been promoted to Piratefiredog has been promoted to Piratefiredog has been promoted to Piratefiredog has been promoted to Piratefiredog has been promoted to Piratefiredog has been promoted to Piratefiredog has been promoted to Piratefiredog has been promoted to Piratefiredog has been promoted to Pirate
I was stationed in New London Ct. on a drydock in the early 70's. I still am amazed at how large those subs are out of water. Serving on the ARD-7 helped me unwind after 2 tours in Nam.
firedog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 08:07 AM   #10
Puddle_Jumper
Registered Users-pm+

Puddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to Pirate
Just awesome pictures.. Thanks again for sharing !!
Puddle_Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message