TCD Launching - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 04-13-2017, 07:39 PM   #11
habanerojooz
Registered Users-pm+

habanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matehabanerojooz has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
I launched at the end of the TCD today. All three ramps were operational.
habanerojooz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2017, 11:26 AM   #12
dlbpjb
Registered Users-pm+

dlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Piratedlbpjb has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmc4041 View Post
I launched at the ramp near the end early last month in a 26' Triton. Silted in bad. Only a small area deep enough for me to navigate. When the water started pulling out from one of the barges I just had to go out and then come back in to pick up my buddy parking trailer.
Went out last week and one on end was closed for dredging. I used the ramp in the middle of the dike. Wasn't ideal but was fine for me during the week when no crowds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have a 26' SH myself, if your not far away, the launch under Kemal bridge I see a nice free ramp in the mean time.
dlbpjb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message