Wade Belts?? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 04-21-2017, 10:38 AM   #11
SSST
Registered Users-pm+

SSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to Pirate
I prefer my EZ Wade over the ones mentioned, but the others are half the price.
SSST is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 11:28 AM   #12
bmc4041
Registered Users-pm+

bmc4041 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbmc4041 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbmc4041 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbmc4041 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbmc4041 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbmc4041 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbmc4041 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbmc4041 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbmc4041 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbmc4041 has been promoted to the rank of Privateerbmc4041 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Bay devil belt is awesome. Ordered one from him for my dad for Christmas.
bmc4041 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2017, 12:05 PM   #13
trophytroutman
Mirrolure Pro Staff

trophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Pirate
Hookset!$
trophytroutman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2017, 10:27 PM   #14
CoreyB
Registered Users-pm+

CoreyB is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
What are y'all using for rod holder with the hookset?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
CoreyB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2017, 11:17 PM   #15
fido98
Registered Users-pm+

fido98 has been promoted to Piratefido98 has been promoted to Piratefido98 has been promoted to Piratefido98 has been promoted to Piratefido98 has been promoted to Piratefido98 has been promoted to Piratefido98 has been promoted to Piratefido98 has been promoted to Piratefido98 has been promoted to Piratefido98 has been promoted to Piratefido98 has been promoted to Pirate
Hookset by a mile
fido98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2017, 12:28 AM   #16
chrisnitro
Registered Users-pm+

chrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateerchrisnitro has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
I have a brand new never used 6" Hookset belt I bought from Amazon when they had them on sale not too long ago that you can buy. $25 + $5 shipping.
PM me if interested.
Sorry I haven't seen this thread for some time. I am interested in your Hookset 6" belt.
chrisnitro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2017, 06:16 AM   #17
bonkers
Registered Users-pm+

bonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnitro View Post
Sorry I haven't seen this thread for some time. I am interested in your Hookset 6" belt.
Sorry, had lots of interested people but it sold.
bonkers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2017, 09:05 AM   #18
Coastal Fishing Gear

Coastal Fishing Gear has been promote to GunnerCoastal Fishing Gear has been promote to GunnerCoastal Fishing Gear has been promote to GunnerCoastal Fishing Gear has been promote to GunnerCoastal Fishing Gear has been promote to GunnerCoastal Fishing Gear has been promote to GunnerCoastal Fishing Gear has been promote to GunnerCoastal Fishing Gear has been promote to GunnerCoastal Fishing Gear has been promote to GunnerCoastal Fishing Gear has been promote to GunnerCoastal Fishing Gear has been promote to Gunner
All the wade belts mentioned in this post are very good and will serve their purpose. Our Wade Right belt offers some different features such as elevating the rod/reel above the waist, multiple tackle options, and back support. The elevated rod tube frees up your hands to help prevent dunking your reel. Check them out at www.coastalfishinggear.com.
Coastal Fishing Gear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2017, 09:32 AM   #19
poc-ed
Registered Users-pm+

poc-ed has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpoc-ed has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpoc-ed has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpoc-ed has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpoc-ed has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpoc-ed has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpoc-ed has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpoc-ed has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpoc-ed has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpoc-ed has been promoted to the rank of Riggerpoc-ed has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
my friend and I both got the wade right belts and they are great. convenient and easy to use. It keeps my lures dry also and I can carry a second rod with out it getting wet. and when unhooking a fish I just put my rod in the chest rod holder and can use both hands and still not get my reel dunked. got tired of Velcro on my other wade belt loosing its grip and my box dunking into the water. just my .02 but they are worth the money.

poc-ed
poc-ed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2017, 09:44 PM   #20
Zeitgeist
Whose House? Coog's House!!!

Zeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to PirateZeitgeist has been promoted to Pirate
Hookset hands down! Great belt if you switch from waders to wet wading or if your weight fluctuates. It is all about the clasp and the cinch. Great design of the belt.
Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message