Trout DVD's? - Page 6 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-23-2017, 08:12 PM   #51
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
You're welcome RollTide, glad to be a part of your adventure bro.
troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2017, 08:36 PM   #52
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
This from Billy Crowe in email. "Your google earth screen shot was pretty spot on. Found both trout and reds .... which I learned from your videos! "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2017, 09:17 AM   #53
troutsupport

Here's an email I recieved from Clint Reyes

"I work at a plant with guys who grew up fishing in fancy boats. My dad came from Mexico and worked hard my whole childhood to give me the basics, no fishing . I knew nothing of fishing, except I had a pull towards the bay. But This DVD series puts me in their league if not above , and I can take my young children out and catch fish. Thanks for putting it together!"

You are welcome Clint. We're hear for you bro!
Old 03-30-2017, 08:54 AM   #54
troutsupport

Heres a note from Andy Brothchrop from another board.

"I've seen a few other fishing videos over the years and what sets these apart is they teach you how to find fish, not just go to spots you've read about.

They have lots of info, well organized, explained by Tobin as well as a variety of guest experts, presented with good graphics that make the information easier to understand and more likely to remember and, more than anything, they cut the learning curve exponentially. I've been fishing saltwater for 40 years, and have learned a lot over those years by trial and error. I wish like hell that I'd have had these available 40 years ago, that's a fact. And as if that wasn't enough, Tobin follows up with excellent customer service.

Many of the testimonials you'll read here and on other sites are from anglers of all levels - beginner to salty grinders - who've cut their learning curve short and had more fun finding their own fish". - Andy
Old 04-10-2017, 01:47 PM   #55
ctsa
Registered Users-pm+

ctsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Pirate
I'll echo every single member on this forum who's ever picked up a Trout Support DVD...BUY THEM! And then thank Tobin for all his hard work putting them together. Then thank him again.

The DVDs go through weather patterns, structure, lure selection, bait patterns, transitions and cram a lifetime of knowledge and wisdom into them. I first purchased the 4 pack 2yrs ago and just wished I'd had them 25yrs ago when I first started Bay fishing. I watched them countless times and still learn something every time.

The past 2yrs I've increased my personal best 3xs and consistently catch substantial numbers and quality of fish every time I'm down there. I look at the entire bay system vastly different now and people that have fished with me for years can certainly tell the difference.

Last wknd, applying Trout Supports knowledge, I took 2 separate friends out on days nobody else wanted to fish and we caught 200+ trout, including one guys personal best and several other 5-6lb trout.

There is a reason everyone here raves constantly about these DVDs and they have every reason to. No matter what experience level you are you'll learn and see different things every time and be able to apply the skills in any bay system.

Also, Tobin is genuinely a terrific guy. I've emailed him multiple times asking different questions about things I'm seeing and not seeing and he's gone above and beyond to help. He's welcome on my boat any time he wants.

Cheers,
Attached Images

ctsa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #56
FRANKLOCKHART
Registered Users-pm+

FRANKLOCKHART is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Great videos full of a lifetime of information. Worth every penny and then some. Great job Tobin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FRANKLOCKHART is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2017, 07:29 AM   #57
troutsupport

Great Work CTSA!... That's putting the DVDs to work right there.

Thank you Frank, and you are welcome brotha!
Old 04-16-2017, 10:20 PM   #58
ElSolo
Registered Users-pm+

ElSolo is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Just got these last week a couple of days before our trip so managed to cram them in before hitting the water. 3 guys, 3 limits on Reds and almost on trout. Best I have ever done and the most rewarding part was that it felt like we had a plan and knew what we were doing.

I have already started to re watch them to see what i may have missed the first time. Without a doubt, this is the best investment i have made in my fishing.

I will also echo others in how supportive Tobin has been. Always available and has provided guidance on questions for specific situations.

Buy it....you wont regret it. -JM
ElSolo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2017, 08:23 AM   #59
troutsupport

Nice work El Solo. Way to put the material into action buddy.