Trailer's FUBAR one day before a trip - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 04-10-2017, 09:23 AM   #11
Puddle_Jumper
Registered Users-pm+

Puddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to Pirate
WOW.. That S U X but better to see it now that on the road !! Hope Magnum can help you out
Puddle_Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2017, 10:17 PM   #12
fritz423b
So ugly photo removed by court order

fritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Pirate
Magnum had the replacement axle done by noon. Me and my bud got it installed by 21:00 tonight.

I'm going fishing! Thanks for the tips.

fritz423b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2017, 11:45 PM   #13
Speckled
Registered Users-pm+

Speckled has been promoted to PirateSpeckled has been promoted to PirateSpeckled has been promoted to PirateSpeckled has been promoted to PirateSpeckled has been promoted to PirateSpeckled has been promoted to PirateSpeckled has been promoted to PirateSpeckled has been promoted to PirateSpeckled has been promoted to PirateSpeckled has been promoted to PirateSpeckled has been promoted to Pirate
Awesome job getting it fixed. WTG Magnum trailers. Trip saved.

Might want to put a good coat of CorrosionX HD (green) on the new axle, leaf springs and U bolts. Reapply regularly after cleaning trailer after fishing. Shouldn't have to after every trip, but after every few trps.

Good luck in Rockport.
Speckled is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2017, 08:10 AM   #14
Puddle_Jumper
Registered Users-pm+

Puddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to PiratePuddle_Jumper has been promoted to Pirate
That is awesome !! Good luck fishin !
I always spray my wheels and springs down with diesel after washing when I get home.. Has worked well for me
Puddle_Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2017, 12:38 PM   #15
dk2429
Pro life, pro gun, Trump 2016

dk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz423b View Post
Thanks, I'm going to try locally first. If I strike out today we're going down and I may say screw it and just buy a new boat. Course I been saying that for the last 10 years.
I like your thinking
dk2429 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2017, 08:03 PM   #16
fritz423b
So ugly photo removed by court order

fritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Piratefritz423b has been promoted to Pirate
I want to say thanks again, my brothers. We had a wonderful trip thanks to the advice and motivation from 2coolfishing (and THT). Once again I didn't buy a new boat.

fritz423b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message