Beached SCB - Page 10 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 04-04-2017, 08:58 PM   #91
WineyFishrman
Try being smarter and I'll be much nicer

WineyFishrman has been promoted to PirateWineyFishrman has been promoted to PirateWineyFishrman has been promoted to PirateWineyFishrman has been promoted to PirateWineyFishrman has been promoted to PirateWineyFishrman has been promoted to PirateWineyFishrman has been promoted to PirateWineyFishrman has been promoted to PirateWineyFishrman has been promoted to PirateWineyFishrman has been promoted to PirateWineyFishrman has been promoted to Pirate
Found out what really happened.......

Russians hacked his gps coordinates.... being investigated by CNN as we speak.
WineyFishrman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2017, 09:46 PM   #92
Copano/Aransas
Coastal Bend Fishing

Copano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to PirateCopano/Aransas has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by WineyFishrman View Post
Found out what really happened.......

Russians hacked his gps coordinates.... being investigated by CNN as we speak.

LMAO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Copano/Aransas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2017, 09:33 PM   #93
Alman77
Registered Users-pm+

Alman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
Lmfao on all the comments. .**** happens guy's. ..been there done that...well not that bad, but I have gotten on top of a reef and gotten my old Explore tunnel v on a flat... and no it doesn't run on 3" of water.lol
Alman77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2017, 09:33 PM   #94
Alman77
Registered Users-pm+

Alman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of GunnerAlman77 has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
Stuck on a flat
Alman77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017, 10:55 PM   #95
JRI
Registered Users-pm+

JRI is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I've seen plenty of other brands of boats up on dry land yet for some reason seeing a ESCB in the same situation is big news. I also find it funny that the 29 year old kid is giving financial advice assuming that someone bought an expensive bay boat instead of paying for their kid's college, that was a heck of an assumption and that guy sounded so butt hurt jealous it was funny. I'm sure this isn't the first ESCB parked on dry land and it probably won't be the last. Thankfully it doesn't look like they hit at a high rate of speed and I hope no one was injured.
JRI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2017, 08:05 AM   #96
Snaggletoothfrecklefish
Twitch Twitch....Thump

Snaggletoothfrecklefish has been promoted to PirateSnaggletoothfrecklefish has been promoted to PirateSnaggletoothfrecklefish has been promoted to PirateSnaggletoothfrecklefish has been promoted to PirateSnaggletoothfrecklefish has been promoted to PirateSnaggletoothfrecklefish has been promoted to PirateSnaggletoothfrecklefish has been promoted to PirateSnaggletoothfrecklefish has been promoted to PirateSnaggletoothfrecklefish has been promoted to PirateSnaggletoothfrecklefish has been promoted to PirateSnaggletoothfrecklefish has been promoted to Pirate
Maybe he has first hand experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRI View Post
I've seen plenty of other brands of boats up on dry land yet for some reason seeing a ESCB in the same situation is big news. I also find it funny that the 29 year old kid is giving financial advice assuming that someone bought an expensive bay boat instead of paying for their kid's college, that was a heck of an assumption and that guy sounded so butt hurt jealous it was funny. I'm sure this isn't the first ESCB parked on dry land and it probably won't be the last. Thankfully it doesn't look like they hit at a high rate of speed and I hope no one was injured.
Snaggletoothfrecklefish is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message