Port Mansfield Report - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 03-26-2017, 09:39 PM   #1
My Coast Outdoors

My Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to Pirate
Port Mansfield Report

This past weekend My Coast Outdoors took our photo contest winner Fishin Shallow on his free guided trip with Captain Ernest Cisneros. We had our best luck fishing shin deep over mixed grass and sand on wind blown shorelines. Controlled Descent Paddle shad in Plum/Chart did most of the damage, but we also did well on the new Blackgold/Chart Jerk Shad.

In addition to the trip George and his Son also received 2 caps, 2 shirts, and 4 packs of CDL Jerk Shad.

It was a pleasure meeting and fishing with George and his Son, and it is always a good time fishing with Capt. Ernest! All fish were released as we participated in Ernest's "Empty Stringer" campaign.

Here are a few photos from the day and you can see more photos, and some videos on our FaceBook page at this link.

http://www.facebook.com/My-Coast-Ou...5833788121350/

www.ControlledDescentLures.com
Attached Images

My Coast Outdoors is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2017, 11:38 PM   #2
fishin shallow
Registered Users-pm+

fishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks again Michael for giving my son and I the opportunity to fish with you and Capt Ernest. We had a great time. The redfish couldn't resist the CDL. The Blackgold/Chart might just be my new favorite bait. Participating in the Empty Stringer Catch and Release program was the icing on the cake
fishin shallow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2017, 08:25 PM   #3
Fishin' Texas Aggie 05
Registered Users-pm+

Fishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to Pirate
Love seeing those redfish. I saw the Facebook videos earlier and they make me want to go fishing when the weather gets right.

Congrats on the trip
Fishin' Texas Aggie 05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2017, 07:21 AM   #4
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Nice work guys. Ernest is fun to fish with and CDLs have their place for sure.
troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message