The Easy Way to Quit Smoking - Page 6 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Tobacco Quitters Support Forum

Notices

Old 12-29-2008, 12:22 PM   #51
Overboard
Dad, get the net!

Overboard has been promoted to PirateOverboard has been promoted to PirateOverboard has been promoted to PirateOverboard has been promoted to PirateOverboard has been promoted to PirateOverboard has been promoted to PirateOverboard has been promoted to PirateOverboard has been promoted to PirateOverboard has been promoted to PirateOverboard has been promoted to PirateOverboard has been promoted to Pirate
I plan to try this method myself new Years eve- any 2-coolers got a book to loan out; will send it back as soon as I finish reading it. I hope it works. My wife tried Chantix and she quit for a bout 2 weeks. She claims the medicine made her ancy and is also looking for an alternate way. I was going to to get the Chantix myself until she told me about her experience. She said it also made her feel horrible all the time. We were both discussing this method the other day and decided maybe we would do it as our new years resolution together.
Overboard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2008, 09:03 PM   #52
Cat O' Lies
Kamikaze

Cat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to Pirate
Sorry, the book is not to be loaned out, thats just part of the program. Besides, if you borrow the book you have not made the conscious decision to invest in your own benefit. Its just a little psychological and monetary investment if you go out and buy your very own book.

Personally, I would run from anything that alters the mind chemically, its not a chemical problem you have.
Cat O' Lies is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2009, 11:29 AM   #53
energinerbuzzy
Banned

energinerbuzzy has been promoted to Pirateenerginerbuzzy has been promoted to Pirateenerginerbuzzy has been promoted to Pirateenerginerbuzzy has been promoted to Pirateenerginerbuzzy has been promoted to Pirateenerginerbuzzy has been promoted to Pirateenerginerbuzzy has been promoted to Pirateenerginerbuzzy has been promoted to Pirateenerginerbuzzy has been promoted to Pirateenerginerbuzzy has been promoted to Pirateenerginerbuzzy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat O' Lies View Post
It's all in the head, between the ears. No drug, person, book or voodoo magic can make you do anything you do not convince yourself to do. I read the book, and yes it is repetitive for a reason, to take the fear out of quitting. It takes 21 days to build a habit of doing something. Therefore, it takes, you guessed it, 21 days to build a habit of doing the opposite. Believe me and others, YOU WILL NOT DIE, HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN, HALLUCINATE, ACQUIRER ANY STRANG DISORDERS BY QUITTING SMOKING! You just might feel better, smell better, have more friends, save money and live a little longer if you do quit.
AMEN!!!
You are soooooo right. Even though I am taking Chantix (no adverse affects for me yet), I do believe that if I were not ready and really really wanted to quit. There is nothing in the world that can make you quit if you are not ready to do it!!
energinerbuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 02:35 PM   #54
BonesNTX
Banned

BonesNTX has been promoted to PirateBonesNTX has been promoted to PirateBonesNTX has been promoted to PirateBonesNTX has been promoted to PirateBonesNTX has been promoted to PirateBonesNTX has been promoted to PirateBonesNTX has been promoted to PirateBonesNTX has been promoted to PirateBonesNTX has been promoted to PirateBonesNTX has been promoted to PirateBonesNTX has been promoted to Pirate
I can't imagine anyone reading it unless they are ready.
BonesNTX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #55
Cat O' Lies
Kamikaze

Cat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to Pirate
Today marks my 1 year anniversary for being smoke free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY CINCO!
Old 05-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #56
wadespade
< ' /////* **

wadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matewadespade has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
congrats and cheers!!!!!!
wadespade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #57
Cat O' Lies
Kamikaze

Celebrating 2 smoke free years today. Looking back, it really was a lot easier this time. Since quitting I've joined a workout facility and my 1 mile time is 6:04. Not too shabby for being an ex smoker and 43 yrs old.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:43 AM   #58
Cat O' Lies
Kamikaze

Celebrating 3 smoke free years tomorrow! Still hitting Crossfit 3-4x/week and feeling great.
Old 12-13-2016, 04:17 PM   #59
Cat O' Lies
Kamikaze

Going on 9 years, still going to crossfit gym 3-4x/week.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:33 PM   #60
duke60dwc
Registered Users-pm+

duke60dwc is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
First thing,You have to really want to quit.
duke60dwc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message