Huge thanks to power pole. - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-15-2017, 08:24 PM   #1
ShoalTower
Registered Users-pm+

ShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Huge thanks to power pole.

Couple weeks ago I come outside to see fluid all over the deck of my boat. I track it down and see that it's coming from the power pole reservoir so I begin to take the pump off and one of my lines snap from barely any movement. I emailed power pole and told them what happen and no questions asked the are sending me replacement parts for FREE. Even shipping. Couldn't ask for better customer service. Thanks power pole.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
ShoalTower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2017, 10:38 PM   #2
Empty Pockets CC
Come Buzz Me Ms. Blue

Empty Pockets CC has been promoted to PirateEmpty Pockets CC has been promoted to PirateEmpty Pockets CC has been promoted to PirateEmpty Pockets CC has been promoted to PirateEmpty Pockets CC has been promoted to PirateEmpty Pockets CC has been promoted to PirateEmpty Pockets CC has been promoted to PirateEmpty Pockets CC has been promoted to PirateEmpty Pockets CC has been promoted to PirateEmpty Pockets CC has been promoted to PirateEmpty Pockets CC has been promoted to Pirate
They do have awesome service and stand behind their product.
Empty Pockets CC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 10:08 AM   #3
Im Headed South
Registered Users-pm+

Im Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to Pirate
I'd call them back and ask them to send you a reservoir cap in the same box even if you have to pay for it, if you haven't cracked one yet it's just a matter of time then shipping cost more than the cap when you need one. Their customer service is about as good as it gets.
Im Headed South is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 05:38 PM   #4
ShoalTower
Registered Users-pm+

ShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
They shipped it yesterday so prob to late. The fluid came from a hole in the middle of the bottom of the tank. Really weird

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
ShoalTower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 08:00 PM   #5
reelthreat
Do you know who I think I am???

reelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Piratereelthreat has been promoted to Pirate
Wish I would've known about the cap thing... mine cracked and water got in the reservoir. Also, the motor corroded and went out. Easy to replace but still wish it was made better.
reelthreat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 10:04 PM   #6
cottonpicker
Registered Users-pm+

cottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Pirate
Take a swim noodle and cut it about 1/4" thicker than the clearance under the reservoir. (It will look like a donut.) Wedge it between the floor and the bottom of the reservoir. It will help the reservoir from shaking on its bracket and give it a lot of support.
cottonpicker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 10:58 PM   #7
Im Headed South
Registered Users-pm+

Im Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by reelthreat View Post
Wish I would've known about the cap thing... mine cracked and water got in the reservoir. Also, the motor corroded and went out. Easy to replace but still wish it was made better.
I started putting the cap on then putting a hose clamp around the cap and snug it down, figured it may help to keep it it from splitting. The plastic seems to get brittle after a couple years and splits down the side of the cap.
Im Headed South is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message