Need Help H.H. Stringers? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-15-2017, 03:16 PM   #1
huntfish2011
Get to the Rocks!

huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Help Need Help H.H. Stringers?

I've been searching for the Honey Hole (if I remember that's what the HH stands for) stringers online and can't seem to find them. The only place that I know of carrying them is Tackle Town in Rockport. They didn't have any the last time I went down there in January. Do any of you know where I can find these stringers online?
Attached Images

huntfish2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 08:10 AM   #2
Fishwish
The big one weighed 10.25 lbs!

Fishwish has been promoted to PirateFishwish has been promoted to PirateFishwish has been promoted to PirateFishwish has been promoted to PirateFishwish has been promoted to PirateFishwish has been promoted to PirateFishwish has been promoted to PirateFishwish has been promoted to PirateFishwish has been promoted to PirateFishwish has been promoted to PirateFishwish has been promoted to Pirate
Found a you tube video for the stringer at
. It shows that Joe Jimenez of K-Bre Tackle Co. developed the stringer. Their web site is no longer in existence but the contact for the company is shown to be Veronia Jimenez at 210-633-1847. You might try calling and see if they are still around.
Fishwish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 08:38 AM   #3
huntfish2011
Get to the Rocks!

huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)huntfish2011 has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Thanks! The phone number no longer works. It looks like Redtail Rods may have taken them over but not sure. I have reached out to RR to find out.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:10 PM   #4
huntfish2011
Get to the Rocks!

Redtail Rods doesn't make or sale the stringers. Contacted Tackle Town and they have given me Joe's phone number. I left him a message. Hopefully I hear back from him.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:07 PM   #5
cottonpicker
Registered Users-pm+

cottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Piratecottonpicker has been promoted to Pirate
The Tackle Box in Victoria carries them.
cottonpicker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 10:28 AM   #6
huntfish2011
Get to the Rocks!

Thank you CP! I contacted the Tackle Box. They only have 1 stringer left.

Shortly after hanging up with them, Joe contacted me. I got 4 custom stringers on the way. He seemed like a really good guy.