6ft9 texas waderstix contest starts today!! - Page 5 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-17-2017, 07:48 AM   #41
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
contest entry's special for today only

thanks everyone that has gotten into the contest for the chance to be drawn for the $150 custom rod build, going to be a nice catch for some lucky angler.
now for today fri only i am going to offer a 2 cool special ,the quantity will be limited to how many orders i can accept so first in gets this price & you will will save over $100 dollars on a custom billystix!!
to the first 6 people that have entered the contest that contacts me you can have a 6ft9 med fast custom billystix split grip custom built for you for $175+ship so even if you are not the winner you can be a winner by simply placing your order today & today only so lets see if i can get these 6 built & on the water,thanks for allowing billystix to build for you .
stix
p.s dont for get madstix t shirts $15 shipped
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2017, 09:25 AM   #42
Swampman
Registered Users-pm+

Swampman is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Please enter me in the drawing. Thanks
Swampman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 09:44 AM   #43
captjay
Registered Users-pm+

captjay has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)captjay has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)captjay has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)captjay has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)captjay has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)captjay has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)captjay has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)captjay has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)captjay has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)captjay has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)captjay has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
I am in. Thanks
captjay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 01:12 PM   #44
GeeTee
Registered Users-pm+

GeeTee has disabled reputation
I am in!
GeeTee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 01:24 PM   #45
KeithR
Registered Users-pm+

KeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to PirateKeithR has been promoted to Pirate
in

in
KeithR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 02:10 PM   #46
JERKBAIT
Registered Users-pm+

JERKBAIT has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)JERKBAIT has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)JERKBAIT has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)JERKBAIT has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)JERKBAIT has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)JERKBAIT has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)JERKBAIT has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)JERKBAIT has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)JERKBAIT has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)JERKBAIT has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)JERKBAIT has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Count e in please, thx
JERKBAIT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 02:10 PM   #47
vandolizm
Registered Users-pm+

vandolizm is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I'm in. Thanks.
vandolizm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 02:32 PM   #48
mikemares8
Registered Users-pm+

mikemares8 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Im in too!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
mikemares8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 06:09 PM   #49
Cootkiller
Registered Users-pm+

Cootkiller has been promoted to PirateCootkiller has been promoted to PirateCootkiller has been promoted to PirateCootkiller has been promoted to PirateCootkiller has been promoted to PirateCootkiller has been promoted to PirateCootkiller has been promoted to PirateCootkiller has been promoted to PirateCootkiller has been promoted to PirateCootkiller has been promoted to PirateCootkiller has been promoted to Pirate
Ok, I will bite. I'm in
Cootkiller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2017, 08:18 AM   #50
petermypeter
Registered Users-pm+

petermypeter has been promote to Gunnerpetermypeter has been promote to Gunnerpetermypeter has been promote to Gunnerpetermypeter has been promote to Gunnerpetermypeter has been promote to Gunnerpetermypeter has been promote to Gunnerpetermypeter has been promote to Gunnerpetermypeter has been promote to Gunnerpetermypeter has been promote to Gunnerpetermypeter has been promote to Gunnerpetermypeter has been promote to Gunner
yeah baby! count me in
petermypeter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message