Gundog rods - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-14-2017, 10:21 PM   #1
dk2429
Pro life, pro gun, Trump 2016

dk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Pirate
Gundog rods

Has anybody on here used them? What is there to like/not like about them? Just curious
dk2429 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2017, 10:51 PM   #2
Bull Red
Spending way too much time on 2Cool

Bull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to Pirate
I have one that's several years old. It was a good rod. Do you know where to find them? I thought they quit making them.
Bull Red is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2017, 09:43 AM   #3
SSST
Registered Users-pm+

SSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to PirateSSST has been promoted to Pirate
I got one about 6-8 years old also, it has been a good rod, mostly used for soaking croaker.
SSST is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2017, 10:26 AM   #4
FLAT FISHY
Registered Users-pm+

FLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to PirateFLAT FISHY has been promoted to Pirate
got two ,good sticks one a spin rig the other a 150 Calcutta.
FLAT FISHY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2017, 10:27 AM   #5
batmaninja
Registered Users-pm+

batmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Piratebatmaninja has been promoted to Pirate
I picked up one up at I think Academy a few years ago, for around $50. It is one of my favorite rods, mainly because it cost 1/5 as much as some of my others. I would buy more if I could find them.
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message