IRT Reels - Anybody have one? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-13-2017, 06:27 AM   #1
Cool2Bfishin
Registered Users-pm+

Cool2Bfishin is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
IRT Reels - Anybody have one?

I have been in search of a "comfortable to hold" spinning reel and came across these guys. Does anybody know anything about these guys or have one of their reels?

http://www.innovativereeltechnologies.com/
Cool2Bfishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 06:53 AM   #2
DenHaire
Registered Users-pm+

DenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
They make it where you have to really want one to buy. Pretty pricey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
DenHaire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 07:12 AM   #3
Lexy1
Registered Users-pm+

Lexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to Pirate
I never heard of them until now. For that price, I would go with eiither a VanStaal or Stella.
Lexy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 08:29 AM   #4
Cool2Bfishin
Registered Users-pm+

The only reason I am looking at them is the way they are designed. I have always wondered why anyone would design a reel with the stem going in between your fingers. After about 4 hours of casting my hand aches.
These reel are designed with the stem behind your hand. YES they are pricey!
But, if they last AND are comfortable, well................
Old 03-13-2017, 09:11 AM   #5
DenHaire
Registered Users-pm+

DenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
My comment was meant to be an observation. Not meant to be critical. I spend way too much money on fishing gear to chase crappie to infer someone was making a mistake by buying something "Premier." You ought to try one out. I have no sought it will be one of the smoothest and most comfortable reels you ever touched. Keep us posted please.

Old 03-13-2017, 09:12 AM   #6
DenHaire
Registered Users-pm+

Doubt not sought. Hit send too fast.

Old 03-13-2017, 10:26 AM   #7
Salty Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Salty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to Pirate
They look heavy. I'd dang sure want to at least handle one before I spend $500+ on one.
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 11:25 AM   #8
Cool2Bfishin
Registered Users-pm+

DenHaire, I didn't take your comment in a negative way. You are 100% correct as they are pricey AND should last forever with a minimal care. Thanks for your input.
Old 03-13-2017, 05:10 PM   #9
thinshavings
Registered Users-pm+

thinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
Wow, looks like USA made??
thinshavings is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 10:07 PM   #10
Cool2Bfishin
Registered Users-pm+

Yes. 100% I have been told.