What happened to that Filletzall blade thread? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-12-2017, 10:43 AM   #1
glojim
Registered Users-pm+

glojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirate
What happened to that Filletzall blade thread?

I wanted to read more of it.

Did it get trashy in the discussions?
glojim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2017, 12:45 PM   #2
crabcake01
Registered Users-pm+

crabcake01 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I'm definitely gonna buy one. Go to filletzall.com to buy the blade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crabcake01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2017, 04:03 PM   #3
DenHaire
Registered Users-pm+

DenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Bought one but now need to go get a small sawsall. Most I found are pretty big. Buying the blade first was like the proverbial cart before the horse (smile).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
DenHaire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2017, 05:33 PM   #4
LA Wader
Registered Users-pm+

LA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to PirateLA Wader has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenHaire View Post
Bought one but now need to go get a small sawsall. Most I found are pretty big. Buying the blade first was like the proverbial cart before the horse (smile).

Not sure what happened with the discussion going on earlier. Supposedly the blade is universal and the fellow that posted the original post recommended a Makita sawzall. Kobalt and Rigid have a small sawzall also that isn't much bigger than a conventional e-knife. I've got the Kobalt and it's done well the last 4 or so years. These setups make cleaning redfish simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LA Wader is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2017, 06:38 PM   #5
Anderson Guide Service
Registered Users-pm+

Anderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to PirateAnderson Guide Service has been promoted to Pirate
I didn't really follow the first thread but after watching the video on what is the advantage over a regular electric knife? Just seems an expensive option considering other options. I don't use electric knives anymore but I am always looking for something better
Anderson Guide Service is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2017, 07:02 PM   #6
Flat's Hunter
The POC Experience

Flat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to PirateFlat's Hunter has been promoted to Pirate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Flat's Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 09:10 AM   #7
gotmuddy
Registered Users-pm+

gotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirategotmuddy has been promoted to Pirate

I have one of these, it would be great for this.
**edit try this again**
gotmuddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 11:14 AM   #8
DenHaire
Registered Users-pm+

DenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDenHaire has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Just bought a Kobalt on sale from Lowe's. Has a nice carry bag included. 4.12 pounds. It was $59.

DenHaire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 05:48 PM   #9
glojim
Registered Users-pm+

glojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirateglojim has been promoted to Pirate
That Hossknife was priced at $225 i believe.
glojim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 06:47 PM   #10
JFolm
Act your wage.

JFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to PirateJFolm has been promoted to Pirate
I believe the Makita was cordless.
JFolm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message