Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-09-2017, 04:20 PM   #1
ClarkBird
Registered Users-pm+

ClarkBird is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Saltwater Legends - Doug Bird

For those of you who know or may have fished with my father, he would be thrilled to see you at this event. Can't tell you how proud I am of his accomplishments and the Legend Series folks to honor him in this way. Oooooh, we gonna party!

Saltwater Legend Series Hall of Fame
ClarkBird is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2017, 04:29 PM   #2
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Congratulations... Super cool, you should be proud of him. One of the greats for sure!
troutsupport is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2017, 05:45 PM   #3
Salty Dog
Registered Users-pm+

Salty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to PirateSalty Dog has been promoted to Pirate
That's really cool. Congrats!
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2017, 10:08 PM   #4
txflats
Registered Users-pm+

txflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Piratetxflats has been promoted to Pirate
I have a retired rod somewhere that has his signature on it. Pretty cool!
txflats is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2017, 10:13 PM   #5
B&C
Registered Users-pm+

B&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to Pirate
I chatted with him many times while he enjoyed his biscuits and gravy before a charter. He had the best raccoon eyes tan on the water!!

Congrats to your Father, well deserved!
B&C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-10-2017, 12:55 AM   #6
ctsa
Registered Users-pm+

ctsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Pirate
Hell of a honor...we are all striving to be on this board someday
ctsa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-10-2017, 10:35 AM   #7
Fishcrane
Registered Users-pm+

Fishcrane has been promoted to the rank of GunnerFishcrane has been promoted to the rank of GunnerFishcrane has been promoted to the rank of GunnerFishcrane has been promoted to the rank of GunnerFishcrane has been promoted to the rank of GunnerFishcrane has been promoted to the rank of GunnerFishcrane has been promoted to the rank of GunnerFishcrane has been promoted to the rank of GunnerFishcrane has been promoted to the rank of GunnerFishcrane has been promoted to the rank of GunnerFishcrane has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
Great Guide

The fastest I've ever been in a boat was with Mr. Bird.(early ninties) He had a Lake & Bay with a 225 Mariner. I asked him how fast it would go when we were coming back after a successful day in Baffin. I had to ask him to please slow down. scary
Fishcrane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-10-2017, 10:44 AM   #8
ClarkBird
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcrane View Post
The fastest I've ever been in a boat was with Mr. Bird.(early ninties) He had a Lake & Bay with a 225 Mariner. I asked him how fast it would go when we were coming back after a successful day in Baffin. I had to ask him to please slow down. scary

You know why he started running those boats? He got tired of folks following him everywhere! Btw - get in, sit down, shut up and HANG ON!
Old 03-10-2017, 10:47 AM   #9
ClarkBird
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by txflats View Post
I have a retired rod somewhere that has his signature on it. Pretty cool!
He had three from Quantum, in all.

Sorry for the sideways pic.
Attached Images

Old 03-11-2017, 06:44 AM   #10
Garwood57
Registered Users-pm+

Garwood57 has been promoted to PirateGarwood57 has been promoted to PirateGarwood57 has been promoted to PirateGarwood57 has been promoted to PirateGarwood57 has been promoted to PirateGarwood57 has been promoted to PirateGarwood57 has been promoted to PirateGarwood57 has been promoted to PirateGarwood57 has been promoted to PirateGarwood57 has been promoted to PirateGarwood57 has been promoted to Pirate
Congratulations to your Dad.! I never fished with your Dad but I do remember when Bob Brister had an article on him way back when I used to read the Houston Chronicle Outdoors.
Well done.
Garwood57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message