Any tips for my next trip out? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-08-2017, 03:33 PM   #1
Jameswish956
Registered Users-pm+

Jameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Any tips for my next trip out?

We'll next week is spring break and my family will be staying at our house down in arroyo city all week. Me brother and I will be going down on Monday and fishing out of my boat until my dad comes down on Wednesday with his. Wanting to know how the fishing has been around the area and any spots or lures they have been hitting. Thanks guys and tight lines to all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jameswish956 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2017, 03:37 PM   #2
sotexhookset
I love beer....

sotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Piratesotexhookset has been promoted to Pirate
Pm DCAVA. Arroyos in his back yard as far as fishing grounds.

And very nice that your family has a weekender down there. I love getting down there fishing that bay system from the Arroyo south.
sotexhookset is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2017, 03:57 PM   #3
Jameswish956
Registered Users-pm+

Jameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerJameswish956 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotexhookset View Post
Pm DCAVA. Arroyos in his back yard as far as fishing grounds.

And very nice that your family has a weekender down there. I love getting down there fishing that bay system from the Arroyo south.

Yes arroyo is a very nice place, we used to have two properties but when my great grandfather passed the rest of the family decided they wanted a part of it as well. They never visited or anything and they took one property and we kept the other. Now nobody has that place since they sold it but we still have ours. At least ours will never be sold and we will have it forever.

Old 03-08-2017, 04:15 PM   #4
salty_waders
Registered Users-pm+

salty_waders has been promoted to Piratesalty_waders has been promoted to Piratesalty_waders has been promoted to Piratesalty_waders has been promoted to Piratesalty_waders has been promoted to Piratesalty_waders has been promoted to Piratesalty_waders has been promoted to Piratesalty_waders has been promoted to Piratesalty_waders has been promoted to Piratesalty_waders has been promoted to Piratesalty_waders has been promoted to Pirate
My father in law just got back and caught some nice trout. He mentioned most the fish he caught were fairly close to the ICW. I would concentrate on the deeper transitions from shallow flats. This is a tough time of year though, if all else fails, drift some shrimp or Gulps over grass near the ICW. Good luck & let us know!
salty_waders is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2017, 04:27 PM   #5
Jameswish956
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty_waders View Post
My father in law just got back and caught some nice trout. He mentioned most the fish he caught were fairly close to the ICW. I would concentrate on the deeper transitions from shallow flats. This is a tough time of year though, if all else fails, drift some shrimp or Gulps over grass near the ICW. Good luck & let us know!

Thanks for the tip, I have some spots that were holding fish around this time last year that were near the ICW. I'll try them out again this year. I'll definitely be reporting back here daily on what I'm catching!!

Old 03-08-2017, 05:23 PM   #6
fishin shallow
Registered Users-pm+

fishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Piratefishin shallow has been promoted to Pirate
Head north
fishin shallow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2017, 05:34 PM   #7
Jameswish956
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin shallow View Post
Head north

How far? Last I fished north I couldn't get anything. Also my buddy just fished north last Sunday and couldn't get a bite either.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:11 PM   #8
Jameswish956
Registered Users-pm+

Anyone else? Fished yesterday and had a red and trout and this morning got skunked.