New Products Revealed Here! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-07-2017, 06:01 PM   #1
My Coast Outdoors

My Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to Pirate
Dance New Products Revealed Here!

Dropping tomorrow at the Houston Fishing Show. These 4 new products including the most bad *** fishing T-shirt design on the planet! Come check out the details on this print, it is amazing! We are also fully stocked on the recently released Jerk Shad and the original Controlled Descent Paddle Shad.

Make sure you stop by booth 326 and see this shirt and the Blackgold Jerk Shad! Pictures don't do them justice.

Get Inhaled!™

www.MyCoastOutdoors.com
Attached Images

My Coast Outdoors is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2017, 06:16 PM   #2
Jameswish956
Registered Users-pm+

Jameswish956 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Awesome, wish I could make it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jameswish956 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2017, 09:59 PM   #3
Fishin' Texas Aggie 05
Registered Users-pm+

Fishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to PirateFishin' Texas Aggie 05 has been promoted to Pirate
Is that a black background with a maroon kryptek pattern?

my my
Fishin' Texas Aggie 05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2017, 12:08 AM   #4
My Coast Outdoors

My Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to PirateMy Coast Outdoors has been promoted to Pirate
They are waiting for you!
Attached Images

Old 03-08-2017, 03:00 PM   #5
Trouthunter
An Over 50 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
I like that get inhaled shirt with the trout on it.

Cant make it to the show but hope you sell them on your website some day.

TH
Old 03-09-2017, 08:17 AM   #6
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
That new black gold color looks killer!
troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2017, 11:06 PM   #7
My Coast Outdoors

Not sure if this link will work, but her it goes.

http://www.facebook.com/search/top/...ast%20outdoors
Old 03-12-2017, 11:28 PM   #8
My Coast Outdoors

Thank You!

I want to say thank you to all that came out to the My Coast Outdoors booth at the Houston Fishing Show. It was a great feeling to have so many of you come out specifically to see and purchase our lures! The response was more than we expected and had me up until 2:00 am packaging more lures on Saturday night.

Thanks again for all of your support! Now don't be afraid to post those pictures of your catch, you can keep you location a secret.

I will get the shirts up on the website as soon as I can.

www.mycoastoutdoors.com