sunday - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 02-27-2017, 06:21 AM   #1
mccain
Registered Users-pm+

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
sunday

weatherman was right, it was very windy. went into a west bay back lake around 7am to avoid it. found a school of trout with the 1st drift and had action all morning til 11 on 1/8oz kfm. of course they were all 12-14" but it was fun morning of c&r. managed 2 keepers plus a 12"flounder and a 19"red
mccain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2017, 03:00 PM   #2
kenny
Registered Users-pm+

kenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Piratekenny has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccain View Post
weatherman was right, it was very windy. went into a west bay back lake around 7am to avoid it. found a school of trout with the 1st drift and had action all morning til 11 on 1/8oz kfm. of course they were all 12-14" but it was fun morning of c&r. managed 2 keepers plus a 12"flounder and a 19"red
West bay is absolutely full of little trout.
kenny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2017, 04:21 PM   #3
mccain
Registered Users-pm+

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
that's a good sign for the future
Old 02-28-2017, 10:00 PM   #4
BHOOKER
I think you drifted over them

BHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to PirateBHOOKER has been promoted to Pirate
thank you. You always give a short to the point real fishing report So many on here
dont even mention the bay system or even the lure(s) they were using.
Thanks again for all your posts!
BHOOKER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2017, 08:33 AM   #5
mccain
Registered Users-pm+

thank ya sir. i mostly do it for my own benefit so i can go back and remember what i did any given day/month/year. after fiddy everything kinda blurs together.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:51 AM   #6
shadslinger

shadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccain View Post
thank ya sir. i mostly do it for my own benefit so i can go back and remember what i did any given day/month/year. after fiddy everything kinda blurs together.

Yes that works very well.
shadslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2017, 11:15 AM   #7
bxb05o
Registered Users-pm+

bxb05o is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
When you refer to west bay is hat up by the entrance to powder horn lake? I'm new to fishing the area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bxb05o is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2017, 06:33 AM   #8
mccain
Registered Users-pm+

powderhorn is POC area. we're talkin galvez
Old 03-03-2017, 09:09 AM   #9
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Nice work McCain.. especially on a big blow.
troutsupport is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message