Trout DVD's? - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 01-25-2017, 08:53 AM   #21
Moondog94
Just add water

Moondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to PirateMoondog94 has been promoted to Pirate
As everyone has said get Trout Support, Tobiin and his crew have lined out some great DVD's that really help you think differently about how to fish.

-Moondog
Moondog94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2017, 08:05 AM   #22
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks guys I really appreciate the Kudos and props and shout outs.

We're really here to support you catching more and bigger fish, more consistently. That's what we do.

t
troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2017, 12:59 PM   #23
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
"Thank you all for the postive words... :-) except for JimD LOL. Pay no mind to JimD he's sniffing laughing gas with his patients. LOL.. Jim.. where's my Winky Faces ...

Ya'll know Jim's just giving me chit 'cuase he loves me right?"

Tobin, Love "No" but I do like and respect you a lot and I consider you a good friend. There is no doubt that you have great products.

Heck I was one of the first to buy the trout dvd's. You sent me one of the preliminary ones done in magic marker because you did not have the final run in ready to go then you turned around and sent the fancy one a few weeks later.

You are a great guy. I hope that everyone realizes that we are friends.

I am just jealous having to work all the time.

Jim
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2017, 08:49 AM   #24
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
The following came in from Facebook about what people are saying about the DVDs...

From Lindsey Day
"Fantastic tool. As soon as I hit the water after having consumed thr videos, I read the water entirely differently. I immediately saw a prime example of one of the fishing situations, cast into it, and immediately caught a 19" trout literally minutes into my trip. It was stunning."
Old 02-01-2017, 08:55 AM   #25
troutsupport

And another FaceBook post... this one from Sammy Orlando.

" I have all 4 and learn something new every time I watch them." - Sammy
Old 02-03-2017, 08:23 AM   #26
troutsupport

Here's another testimonial that came in thru the website.

David C.-"
Finding and Catching Big Speckled Trout DVD
"From placing the order to receipt of the DVD and watching it, all excellent service and a high quality product. Tobin's information is a great resource to shortening the learning curve!
Old 02-04-2017, 10:07 AM   #27
Marker 54 Lures

Marker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to Pirate
Trout Support you have stickers? if so how do i get one ?
Old 02-07-2017, 07:44 AM   #28
troutsupport

No stickers, I might get some done after the next project though. Had to save up to make sure I could make the new projects for everyone.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:13 AM   #29
troutsupport

This came in from Rack Ranch through PM..

"Have really enjoyed the videos, thank you. "
Old 02-14-2017, 08:39 AM   #30
troutsupport

Here's a really cool 'Customer Experience' that came in through our site. These are legit customer experiences that can be found http://www.troutsupport.com/customer-stories/
and the following one was submitted to me there from a customer named Jordan.

"My fishing story started off a little different than most of my buddies. I didn't grow up with family that fished...but I've always been intrigued by the dedication it takes to become a good fisherman.

I got hooked on the salt after going on a trip to West Bay with my buddy about 7 years ago. After that, I was on my own. I started finding areas I could walk in and wade, with little success. I slowly saved up money over the course of a few years and bought a boat. I was convinced I would start loading the boat with fish immediately and that didn't happen either...obviously.

After about a year of skunks and sporadic lucky days, I decided to invest in Trout Support. Like my title said, it was the best fishing investment I ever made. Every time I watched one of the DVDs (I've watched all of them at least 4x each) I noticed my game getting better. More consistent. And ALOT more fun! I started reading the water instead of fishing "spots." I began noticing the huge difference a slight presentation change could make. I finally figured out what I was actually seeing on the water (i.e. nervous bait, slicks that had drifted 200 yds from the spot of origin, etc.).

All of these improvements, which would've taken me an indefinite amount of time to achieve the old fashioned way, took place in a matter of months because of this DVD series. I can't rave enough about the job Tobin and his team has done for our fishing community and, specifically, for my fishing success. It has provided me with an endless amount of good memories and, most importantly, FUN!

Tight lines TroutSupport!"- Jordan