Trout DVD's? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 01-16-2017, 08:56 AM   #11
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
He did a good job on all 4 dvds. The problem is getting him to get busy and turn out the flounder dvd. Rumors say he and Chicken boy both dressed up for the clip.
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 12:11 PM   #12
bonkers
Registered Users-pm+

bonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Piratebonkers has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD View Post
He did a good job on all 4 dvds. The problem is getting him to get busy and turn out the flounder dvd. Rumors say he and Chicken boy both dressed up for the clip.
The reason he has not put out a flounder video yet is becasue he IS TOO BUSY doing all the advertising in forums and helping others as well he said. He only has to edit and publish but only when he can find the time.
Tobin has a simple request...help him get the word out (advertise) for the DVD's. Post up when and where you can about the DVD's after you recieve them and spread the word on other state forums as well.
The more help he gets with this the more he can concentrate on the new video or any other products Trout Support wants to release.
Help him help you!
bonkers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 12:21 PM   #13
SKIPJACKSLAYER
Registered Users-pm+

SKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to PirateSKIPJACKSLAYER has been promoted to Pirate
great investment man. it teaches you things that it takes years to learn on your own.
SKIPJACKSLAYER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 05:08 PM   #14
blackjack runner
Registered Users-pm+

blackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirate
I have purchased the 4 set, then my son "misplaced" them. Found one disc of the 4. Just repurchased the other 3 discs. Not leaving my office this time.
They are unique and contain lots of information that you will utilize on each of your trips. Well worth the money vs the fuel burn looking for fish.
blackjack runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2017, 08:54 PM   #15
DadSaid

DadSaid has been promoted to PirateDadSaid has been promoted to PirateDadSaid has been promoted to PirateDadSaid has been promoted to PirateDadSaid has been promoted to PirateDadSaid has been promoted to PirateDadSaid has been promoted to PirateDadSaid has been promoted to PirateDadSaid has been promoted to PirateDadSaid has been promoted to PirateDadSaid has been promoted to Pirate
I purchased them for my dad's Christmas present this year. The are great videos
DadSaid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2017, 10:23 AM   #16
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Thank you all for the postive words... :-) except for JimD LOL. Pay no mind to JimD he's sniffing laughing gas with his patients. LOL.. Jim.. where's my Winky Faces ...

Ya'll know Jim's just giving me chit 'cuase he loves me right?

And Steve's right.. I make a meager means doing this for a living and it's crazy how much of the sales cost is going back to create new products for your guys. If you knew what was coming next you'd be like "F that flounder DVD, get that thing out" LOL. Working on it everyday.

Yes, the marketing time is the killer. I enjoy the customer support calls and emails and they don't take that much time. Ya'll please tell everyone in your lives to get the DVDs while I work on these next products and as soon as they are out I can focus on the Flounder DVD. Share the website on facebook or other social media and forums and hash tag #TroutSupport.com.
troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2017, 07:24 PM   #17
TexasRenegade
"On the Run"

TexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to PirateTexasRenegade has been promoted to Pirate
I put this on Tobin's page earlier. Had to steal Sgrem's moto, but it does basically sum up the DVD's. They do help you not suck at fishing. I fished Baffin for several years, and never caught the quantity or quality of fish I do now after watching them.
Attached Images

TexasRenegade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2017, 07:42 PM   #18
sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
High five! That's great!
sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2017, 03:45 PM   #19
Trinicaster
Registered Users-pm+

Trinicaster has been promoted to PirateTrinicaster has been promoted to PirateTrinicaster has been promoted to PirateTrinicaster has been promoted to PirateTrinicaster has been promoted to PirateTrinicaster has been promoted to PirateTrinicaster has been promoted to PirateTrinicaster has been promoted to PirateTrinicaster has been promoted to PirateTrinicaster has been promoted to PirateTrinicaster has been promoted to Pirate
Get the DVD's from Tobin's group. Aside from the product, having them as a information resource is an invaluable part of the "package".
Trinicaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2017, 08:37 AM   #20
SSMike
You got girlfriend Vietnam?

SSMike has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieSSMike has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieSSMike has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieSSMike has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieSSMike has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieSSMike has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieSSMike has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieSSMike has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieSSMike has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieSSMike has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieSSMike has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
Last August I bought a Majek Xtreme, first ever boat. I bought the 4 fishing videos and it helped for sure. Still trying to learn the winter fishing but I'm getting there. Had two days of consecutive 2 man trout limits last week in Rockport. Back in October I also had 2 days in a row of trout and red limits.
SSMike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message