29.75 Pig 9LB - Page 4 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports

Notices

Old 02-08-2017, 08:39 PM   #31
Marker 54 Lures

Marker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to PirateMarker 54 Lures has been promoted to Pirate
dude !
Old 02-14-2017, 06:37 PM   #32
Troutamizer
Registered Users-pm+

Troutamizer is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
That is a fish of a lifetime congratulation!
Troutamizer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2017, 12:11 PM   #33
GOTAWAY
Registered Users-pm+

GOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to PirateGOTAWAY has been promoted to Pirate
I great fish txspec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GOTAWAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2017, 01:51 PM   #34
ghbyram
Registered Users-pm+

ghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Riggerghbyram has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Well done.
ghbyram is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2017, 07:56 PM   #35
gonzo1981
Registered Users-pm+

gonzo1981 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
WOW that's I biggin great job.
gonzo1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2017, 07:57 AM   #36
sqr71
Registered Users-pm+

sqr71 has been promoted to the rank of Privateersqr71 has been promoted to the rank of Privateersqr71 has been promoted to the rank of Privateersqr71 has been promoted to the rank of Privateersqr71 has been promoted to the rank of Privateersqr71 has been promoted to the rank of Privateersqr71 has been promoted to the rank of Privateersqr71 has been promoted to the rank of Privateersqr71 has been promoted to the rank of Privateersqr71 has been promoted to the rank of Privateersqr71 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
That was a very nice fish. Way to go on letting her go back to making more.
sqr71 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2017, 08:32 AM   #37
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
Nice fish glad that you put her back. So close kinda like shooting that big buck that scores in the high 160's and misses that 170 net.

I had my best at 30.5 by tape and she had just spawned the night before and boggaed at 9.25. You always dream about that 30+ and 10 plus. That is what keeps us out there. Looking and dreaming and wondered just how big the big ones were that did not make it to the boga.

I got my pxs gave her a kiss and revived her a minute and let her eased her back into the water and wondering what she would weighed if had caught her the day before.

Good luck and stay with looking for that "book" fish.

Tobin has great dvd's heck I took them with me in November the weekend of the super moon and managed to watch all of them while hunting it was so slow. Got a fair 140 class 8 point but it was SLOW hunting and great movie time with a dvd player and ear plug I was able to hunt and watch dvds.

Amazing what you see and pick up each time you watch them.
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2017, 09:21 PM   #38
ctsa
Registered Users-pm+

ctsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Piratectsa has been promoted to Pirate
What a pig! That first head shake on top of a rush you can only explain to others that have experienced it!

Tight lines
ctsa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2017, 01:59 AM   #39
Vulash
Registered Users-pm+

Vulash has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerVulash has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerVulash has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerVulash has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerVulash has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerVulash has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerVulash has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerVulash has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerVulash has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerVulash has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerVulash has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Congratulations! Thats a beauty
Vulash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message