Boca bearing fishing show special $10.00 each - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-20-2017, 04:29 AM   #1
Allan

Allan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to Pirate
Boca bearing fishing show special $10.00 each

We will be closing out the Boca Abec-7 orange seal sale this Saturday. I will be set up at the tackle swap meet at Serious tackle in La Marque, This will be the last chance to buy boca at $5 off each bearing. If you cant make it out call me and i will ship for free.
281-469-9898
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 08:54 AM   #2
dk2429
Pro life, pro gun, Trump 2016

dk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Pirate
Do those orange Boca bearings really make a difference? I've seen a lot of folks put them in those Shimano's
dk2429 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 09:02 AM   #3
Im Headed South
Registered Users-pm+

Im Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to PirateIm Headed South has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk2429 View Post
Do those orange Boca bearings really make a difference? I've seen a lot of folks put them in those Shimano's

Yes, and they hold up longer than stock ones as well, the bearings in the Ci4's are close but those are higher end than you'll find in the other reel models like the Curado or Citca.
Im Headed South is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 10:53 AM   #4
Lexy1
Registered Users-pm+

Lexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
I take it that you never had them put in your reels?
I had them in my D5, D7, and E reels. They spin like there is no tomorrow.
Lexy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 11:23 AM   #5
texasislandboy
Snook Guide SPI

texasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Pirate
Have any for LEW's
texasislandboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 07:44 PM   #6
fishingjordan
Registered Users-pm+

fishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Piratefishingjordan has been promoted to Pirate
Where can I find more info on this tackle swap meet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
fishingjordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 04:34 AM   #7
Allan

Allan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to PirateAllan has been promoted to Pirate
Boca abec 7 sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan View Post
We will be closing out the Boca Abec-7 orange seal sale this Saturday. I will be set up at the tackle swap meet at Serious tackle in La Marque, This will be the last chance to buy boca at $5 off each bearing. If you cant make it out call me and i will ship for free.
Only three days remain Dont miss this sale ABEC-7 $10 each
281-469-9898
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 08:18 AM   #8
dk2429

dk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Piratedk2429 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy1 View Post
I take it that you never had them put in your reels?
I had them in my D5, D7, and E reels. They spin like there is no tomorrow.
Yeah I've never used them before but have heard the hype about them. I might get some to put in a Concept C if they make them for that reel
Old 03-21-2017, 09:02 AM   #9
Lexy1
Registered Users-pm+

Lexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to PirateLexy1 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Yeah I've never used them before but have heard the hype about them. I might get some to put in a Concept C if they make them for that reel
Boca bearings have been around for quite some time now. For a bnib reel, replacing the bearings may not make much different. I've known few guys do this because of the hype.
But for an USED reel after a year or two, with a supertune and Abec 7 bearings replaced, it feels better than new. I speak from personal experiences and also from few fishing friends I know as well. I'm sure other 2Coolers can charm in. This is NO HYPE. Just a FACT.
As far as Concept C or Lews or any other brands, check with Allan, he will get the answer for you guys.
Lexy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 09:12 AM   #10
dk2429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy1 View Post
Boca bearings have been around for quite some time now. For a bnib reel, replacing the bearings may not make much different. I've known few guys do this because of the hype.
But for an USED reel after a year or two, with a supertune and Abec 7 bearings replaced, it feels better than new. I speak from personal experiences and also from few fishing friends I know as well. I'm sure other 2Coolers can charm in. This is NO HYPE. Just a FACT.
As far as Concept C or Lews or any other brands, check with Allan, he will get the answer for you guys.
Well most of my reels are not even a few months old, but I do have some older CU-200's I guess I could put them in