Somerville drift - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > The Catfish Lounge

Notices

Old 03-20-2017, 06:43 PM   #1
nikki
Registered Users-pm+

nikki has been promoted to Piratenikki has been promoted to Piratenikki has been promoted to Piratenikki has been promoted to Piratenikki has been promoted to Piratenikki has been promoted to Piratenikki has been promoted to Piratenikki has been promoted to Piratenikki has been promoted to Piratenikki has been promoted to Piratenikki has been promoted to Pirate
Somerville drift

Three trips last week and two before with having 4 limits of channels with several 7, 9 and 12 pounders. I lost 3 heavy fish those trips but this morn I managed to land a 29 1/2 blue. Didn't have any prior hook marks so they are still there. KoKo wasn't much help so I managed several pics before because I didn't think I'd land him on 17# mono and 6/0 hook but after 25 minutes I managed. Hope to figure posting pics soon.
nikki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 06:48 PM   #2
Ducktracker
Registered Users-pm+

Ducktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to PirateDucktracker has been promoted to Pirate
WTG would love to see pictures

Good fishing to all!
Ducktracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 10:08 PM   #3
Pistol-Pete
Registered Users-pm+

Pistol-Pete has been promoted to the rank of GunnerPistol-Pete has been promoted to the rank of GunnerPistol-Pete has been promoted to the rank of GunnerPistol-Pete has been promoted to the rank of GunnerPistol-Pete has been promoted to the rank of GunnerPistol-Pete has been promoted to the rank of GunnerPistol-Pete has been promoted to the rank of GunnerPistol-Pete has been promoted to the rank of GunnerPistol-Pete has been promoted to the rank of GunnerPistol-Pete has been promoted to the rank of GunnerPistol-Pete has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
Nikki, it's great to see that you have not lost you way of catching fish! You are still one of the best. Sounds like that new computer is causing you to loose sleep!
Pistol-Pete is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 10:43 AM   #4
dbullard1
Slime on the line

dbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Piratedbullard1 has been promoted to Pirate
Nice trips Nikki wtg
dbullard1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message