Need Some Wade Fisherman Input - Page 6 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Wade Fishing Forum

Notices

Old 03-10-2017, 11:00 AM   #51
Txredfish
Registered Users-pm+

Txredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to PirateTxredfish has been promoted to Pirate
I keep it very simple. A few hooks, sinkers and swivels (for bait) in pill box located in one pocket or wading belt. A few plastics, couple of spoons and jigs in zip lock bag in pocket. Wading belt with pliers, knife and floating net, stringer and a pocket with bait (cut bait or shrimp). One rod and reel. All depends on how far boat and wade will be. For example if going to Cedar Bayou, I take all the above. If just fishing lures, I just carry spoons and jigs in pill box located in wade belt pocket without bait and same plastics and etc, as above.
Txredfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2017, 11:23 PM   #52
SolarScreenGuy

SolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to PirateSolarScreenGuy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BernieCleckner View Post
Ok. Here are the pics!
Manymoons ago, I'm talking early ninety's, I had a small manufacturer's rep business. There was a man in Corpus who made a similar product and I became his Texas rep. I used the product myself and sold it to a few independent tackle shops along the coast. Lots of upside in that you could carry lots of gear, ice, cold drinks, multiple rods and reels. Only downside I found was it was noisy with wave action slapping the rig. Don't know about your area, but around here, waders are looking for stealth and all that noise is a big no no. Take that into consideration before you make a big investment. Good luck!
www.solarscreenguys.com
SolarScreenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 12:26 PM   #53
WADEN
Registered Users-pm+

WADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Texasflag4

Another voice to the choir of too big to deal with . In the surf the wave action would yank on your belt rhythmically with each wave and in the bay it would float out in front of you while casting with the wind to your back . On the other hand , new comers to inshore fishing might buy it to put their all too much stuff they buy and don't need to take with them fishing .
WADEN is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2017, 12:32 PM   #54
WADEN
Registered Users-pm+

WADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerWADEN has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Texasflag4

.... besides , how many inshore waders do you have in North Carolina ? Wading has been a Texas activity not practiced elsewhere although it's catching on . I heard a Louisiana guide say he had a boater come up to him while he was wading to inquire if he was ok . This was a number of years ago , but , still funny .
WADEN is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 02:05 PM   #55
Rolltide
Rolltide

Rolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to Pirate
I have been tempted to bring more stuff being a bass fisherman first but then you start paring down to just the basics. One rod, wade belt with one stringer, knife, pliers and a small tackle box.
Now if you could come up with a new wader that you could take a **** out of in the spring, fall and winter then you would have something. :-)
Welcome to 2 cool.
Rolltide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message