Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-10-2017, 01:33 PM   #1
jhewitt3
Registered Users-pm+

jhewitt3 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Top Water Grill Surveying Customers for Ethanol-Free Gasoline

Call or email Robert, General Manager, at Top Water Grill if you are interested in buying ethanol-free gasoline at their San Leon restaurant. They are thinking about putting in a new tank for the fuel at their restaurant dock.

Email - topwatergrill@gmail.com

Robert's Cell: 281-798-1106
jhewitt3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-10-2017, 01:42 PM   #2
ShoalTower
Registered Users-pm+

ShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerShoalTower has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
That would be awesome!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
ShoalTower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2017, 04:10 AM   #3
jhewitt3
Registered Users-pm+

FYI: Top Water Grill is located in San Leon TX, on Galveston Bay, South of Kemah, North of Texas City. They have a dock with fuel. The fuel is located close to the boat ramp so you can reach the gas pump with a vehicle.
Old 03-14-2017, 08:47 PM   #4
dolch
Registered Users-pm+

dolch has been promoted to Piratedolch has been promoted to Piratedolch has been promoted to Piratedolch has been promoted to Piratedolch has been promoted to Piratedolch has been promoted to Piratedolch has been promoted to Piratedolch has been promoted to Piratedolch has been promoted to Piratedolch has been promoted to Piratedolch has been promoted to Pirate
I sent an email. I would love to have that option locally.
dolch is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 01:07 PM   #5
jaime1982
something goes here

jaime1982 has been promoted to Piratejaime1982 has been promoted to Piratejaime1982 has been promoted to Piratejaime1982 has been promoted to Piratejaime1982 has been promoted to Piratejaime1982 has been promoted to Piratejaime1982 has been promoted to Piratejaime1982 has been promoted to Piratejaime1982 has been promoted to Piratejaime1982 has been promoted to Piratejaime1982 has been promoted to Pirate
3 replies,I thought more people would be excited about this...
jaime1982 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2017, 08:46 PM   #6
WADEN
Registered Users-pm+

WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Texasflag4

I'm in favour of it .
WADEN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 11:10 AM   #7
Cajuntriton
Registered Users-pm+

Cajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to PirateCajuntriton has been promoted to Pirate
Email sent... it was easily found back home in Louisiana I'm shocked at how difficult it is here with all the boats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajuntriton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 12:24 PM   #8
ddakota
Registered Users-pm+

ddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirateddakota has been promoted to Pirate
email sent.

Every time I drag my boat to Lake Charles, I make sure I burn as much fuel as possible before, stop and fill it with ethanol free before I fish, then fill it to the top with ethanol free to bring back to Texas.
ddakota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2017, 09:29 AM   #9
jhewitt3
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime1982 View Post
3 replies,I thought more people would be excited about this...
We need more emails and calls if we want to get ethanol free gas on the water. Seems backwards that we now have several gas stations onshore and nothing on the water. The great thing about Top Water is that you can fill up onshore or in the water. Hit Robert up at topwatergrill@gmail.com or call his cell at 281-798-1106. They want to put this in but they need to know that we will buy it.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:16 AM   #10
thinshavings
Registered Users-pm+

thinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbiethinshavings has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
I sent them an email...would buy it for sure!
thinshavings is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message