Time for a new Wallet? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Hobbies Forum

Notices

Old 12-03-2014, 11:29 AM   #1
ScottRyppin
Registered Users-pm+

ScottRyppin is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Time for a new Wallet?

My old wallet is worn out. Wanted to see what others were using. My friend just got his new wallet and loves it. http://www.zclip.com Don't know if Im a money clip guy but he swears by it. Seeing what else y'all like. Thanks.
ScottRyppin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2015, 08:18 AM   #2
TXXpress
♫ Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay ♫

TXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to Pirate
I don't like a thick wallet. Years ago I had several thick wallets and it was causing back pain. I cut out all the garbage carried in my old wallet, switched to a thinner wallet, and the problem went away. I've used a Wilson Leather Majic wallet for at least 15+ years now. Laugh all you want, but I have more people ask me what I'm using and where they can buy one. For $10 it's hard to use anything else.

Do a query on their site for "Wilsons Leather Magic Leather Wallet"

http://www.wilsonsleather.com/produc...Ascend&from=fn
TXXpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2015, 09:09 AM   #3
Bayoutalker
Registered Users-pm+

Bayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to Pirate
I need a new wallet bad but I hate looking for one. It seems I can never find one that I like that will hold what I need it to. I can never find one that holds enough cards what with credit cards, insurance, memberships, drivers license, etc. I have weeded out quite a bit but just the essentials take a fair amount of room.

The one thing I don't need it to holds is cash. I went to a money clip years ago and still like it.

Cliff
Bayoutalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2015, 07:54 PM   #4
18outrage
Registered Users-pm+

18outrage has been promoted to the rank of Gunner18outrage has been promoted to the rank of Gunner18outrage has been promoted to the rank of Gunner18outrage has been promoted to the rank of Gunner18outrage has been promoted to the rank of Gunner18outrage has been promoted to the rank of Gunner18outrage has been promoted to the rank of Gunner18outrage has been promoted to the rank of Gunner18outrage has been promoted to the rank of Gunner18outrage has been promoted to the rank of Gunner18outrage has been promoted to the rank of Gunner
new wallet

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/bif...tcol15=Current

This is the one I've been carrying for a couple of years now. Looks better now than when I bought it.
18outrage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2015, 08:22 PM   #5
d50h
Registered Users-pm+

d50h has been promoted to Pirated50h has been promoted to Pirated50h has been promoted to Pirated50h has been promoted to Pirated50h has been promoted to Pirated50h has been promoted to Pirated50h has been promoted to Pirated50h has been promoted to Pirated50h has been promoted to Pirated50h has been promoted to Pirated50h has been promoted to Pirate
check out...http://www.bigskinny.net had mine a long time and still works
d50h is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2015, 08:12 AM   #6
phanagriff
Registered Users-pm+

phanagriff has been promoted to Piratephanagriff has been promoted to Piratephanagriff has been promoted to Piratephanagriff has been promoted to Piratephanagriff has been promoted to Piratephanagriff has been promoted to Piratephanagriff has been promoted to Piratephanagriff has been promoted to Piratephanagriff has been promoted to Piratephanagriff has been promoted to Piratephanagriff has been promoted to Pirate
Amy grandfather used to use a rubber band. I go to Kroger and buy the 10 for $3 hair bands. Not stylish but works great for when I carry a lot of stuff or when I'm broke with bare esentials. Good point also on carrying wallet in front pocket instead of back.
My chiropractor years ago said wallets in back pockets made her business thrive.
phanagriff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 10:48 AM   #7
CMT1
Registered Users-pm+

CMT1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Thanks for the posting links on this topic. I have been putting off getting a new wallet as all I find are too thick for my liking. I found Big Skinny wallets at Amazon.
CMT1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2017, 12:49 PM   #8
Mojo281
The Migration Stops Here

Mojo281 has been promoted to PirateMojo281 has been promoted to PirateMojo281 has been promoted to PirateMojo281 has been promoted to PirateMojo281 has been promoted to PirateMojo281 has been promoted to PirateMojo281 has been promoted to PirateMojo281 has been promoted to PirateMojo281 has been promoted to PirateMojo281 has been promoted to PirateMojo281 has been promoted to Pirate
Saw this the other day, thought it was cool and innovative...

http://tidalvisionusa.com/alaska-salmon-leather/
Mojo281 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2017, 12:57 PM   #9
Bayoutalker
Registered Users-pm+

Bayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to PirateBayoutalker has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo281 View Post
Saw this the other day, thought it was cool and innovative...

http://tidalvisionusa.com/alaska-salmon-leather/
They are awful proud of them.

Cliff
Bayoutalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2017, 05:29 AM   #10
capt. david
Registered Users-pm+

capt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Pirate
www.stewartstand.com Best wallet I have owned
capt. david is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message