Grilled Jalapenos - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Recipes

Notices

Old 02-24-2017, 09:45 PM   #21
Haute Pursuit
Order the Ring!

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
I like them stuffed with boudain and cheese.
Haute Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2017, 05:47 PM   #22
RAMROD1
Registered Users-pm+

RAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to PirateRAMROD1 has been promoted to Pirate
Split and clean the Jalapenos one stick cream cheese one can tiny shrimp one can crab meat mixed up in a bowl then fill the pepper halves and wrap with bacon slap them baby's on the grill till the bacon is done then enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RAMROD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 10:28 AM   #23
DA REEL DADDY
Registered Users-pm+

DA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to PirateDA REEL DADDY has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haute Pursuit View Post
I like them stuffed with boudain and cheese.
I has some of these this weekend and they were off the chart. I will be making some the near future.
DA REEL DADDY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 10:31 AM   #24
captain sandbar
Registered Users-pm+

captain sandbar has been promoted to the rank of Riggercaptain sandbar has been promoted to the rank of Riggercaptain sandbar has been promoted to the rank of Riggercaptain sandbar has been promoted to the rank of Riggercaptain sandbar has been promoted to the rank of Riggercaptain sandbar has been promoted to the rank of Riggercaptain sandbar has been promoted to the rank of Riggercaptain sandbar has been promoted to the rank of Riggercaptain sandbar has been promoted to the rank of Riggercaptain sandbar has been promoted to the rank of Riggercaptain sandbar has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
There are hundreds of ways to fix these bad boys, but as stated earlier, my favorite is to fry shrimp - don't care what size, looking for the best tasting at the time - and if necessary put into a food processor to chop, could do this with anything besides shrimp, then mix with cream cheese and then put into a gallon zip lock bag, cut a small portion of one of the corners (to make a cheap piping bag) and then squeeze deep into the cored japs - makes them a cinch to fill and then cook away.
captain sandbar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2017, 08:55 PM   #25
Haute Pursuit
Order the Ring!

Haute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to PirateHaute Pursuit has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA REEL DADDY View Post
I has some of these this weekend and they were off the chart. I will be making some the near future.
Yep...de beez good!
Haute Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2017, 09:45 PM   #26
baytownboy
Registered Users-pm+

baytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Piratebaytownboy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
There's only the one size jar that I've seen. Probably 10-12 Japs to a jar.
Where do you buy your japs, Baytown does not have an Heb, thanx.
baytownboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2017, 01:45 PM   #27
Skifffer
Registered Users-pm+

Skifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to Pirate
Chorizo mixed with the cream cheese and no bacon is pretty good for something different, also cuts down on prep time. Finely diced onion is another add on I like in the cream cheese.
Skifffer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2017, 02:01 PM   #28
wakeupluis
Registered Users-pm+

wakeupluis has been promoted to Piratewakeupluis has been promoted to Piratewakeupluis has been promoted to Piratewakeupluis has been promoted to Piratewakeupluis has been promoted to Piratewakeupluis has been promoted to Piratewakeupluis has been promoted to Piratewakeupluis has been promoted to Piratewakeupluis has been promoted to Piratewakeupluis has been promoted to Piratewakeupluis has been promoted to Pirate
The way I make them is a little different than these. I take good sized Jalapenos slice them longways and remove stems and seeds. Then I take a raw chicken tenders and season with my favorite seasoning. Usually Natures seasoning. Then I cut them in half. Then I take That round Mexican cheese with the Cow on them. La Vakita and cut some slices about the size of a cheese stick. So I take a Jalapeno half get a half piece of raw seasoned chicken, a piece of the white cheese, Then wrap the whole thing entirely in bacon and use a tooth pick. Then I Grill them until the bacon is done. YUM!
wakeupluis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2017, 08:26 PM   #29
claydeaux96
Registered Users-pm+

claydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirate
Wack of small pointed end...just enough for OLD School Potato Peeler to fit in..then go a round in circle with peeler while its inserted through hole..clean out pepper...force cream cheese inside pepper...then wrap with bacon...use 2 wooden skewers and slide peppers on...grill over mesquite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
claydeaux96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2017, 08:35 PM   #30
claydeaux96
Registered Users-pm+

claydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirateclaydeaux96 has been promoted to Pirate
Soak skewers in water....about 4 to 5 japs spaced out so grilling will be even.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
claydeaux96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message