Trout DVD's? - Page 5 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-08-2017, 09:26 AM   #41
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Sounds good Beerduid. Holla if you have any questions.
troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2017, 08:02 PM   #42
gsb
Registered Users-pm+

gsb has been promoted to the rank of Privateergsb has been promoted to the rank of Privateergsb has been promoted to the rank of Privateergsb has been promoted to the rank of Privateergsb has been promoted to the rank of Privateergsb has been promoted to the rank of Privateergsb has been promoted to the rank of Privateergsb has been promoted to the rank of Privateergsb has been promoted to the rank of Privateergsb has been promoted to the rank of Privateergsb has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I have wondered all over the bay wondering where the fish are, and why they stage where they do. Troutsupport has really helped me pattern the fish better and read the signs. Basically, the information provided in the DVDs will take years off of your learning curve. Highly recommend them, and Tobin is a class act!
gsb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2017, 05:08 AM   #43
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Thank you GSB, glad we were able to make a quality work that helps people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2017, 01:53 PM   #44
Rack Ranch
Certified Animal Chiropractor

Rack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to PirateRack Ranch has been promoted to Pirate
My friend and I used knowledge gained from the DVD to catch a 28'' and bust off another bigger yesterday. We fished in soft mud about 50 yards from a narrow channel with a grass line between us and the channel. We casted over the grass toward the channel and the trout where biting on both sides of the grass line. Both had limits along with the bigger fish that were released. 15 mph North wind and drizzle in our faces the entire time. Before watching the DVD's I would have been on the couch with momma watching the race. Now there aren't enough bad weather days..
Rack Ranch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 02:14 PM   #45
WADEN
Registered Users-pm+

WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Texasflag4

The DVD's are well worth the money ...... lots of information there .
WADEN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2017, 03:52 PM   #46
huntfish2011
Get to the Rocks!

huntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Piratehuntfish2011 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by WADEN View Post
The DVD's are well worth the money ...... lots of information there .
X2

I just but myself another set.
huntfish2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 12:43 PM   #47
troutsupport

It's been really cool to see the generosity of some of my best customers. Some have purchased several sets for friends that were learning to fish. Blessed to have amazing customers like we do.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:50 PM   #48
WADEN
Registered Users-pm+

WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)WADEN has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Texasflag4

You deserve all due praise for your efforts . Now , crank out that flounder DVD , Tobin ....
WADEN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2017, 07:25 AM   #49
troutsupport

Quote:
Originally Posted by WADEN View Post
You deserve all due praise for your efforts . Now , crank out that flounder DVD , Tobin ....

Thank you. It was a team effort with a lot of really great people, I'm blessed to be a part of it. I've been workin on the DVD between finalizing the new products. Going to hit it hard this summer. Takes a huge time commitment and focus to get those things done. Huge. Thank you for being patient, and y'all are going to love the new stuff as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2017, 07:34 AM   #50
Rolltide
Rolltide

Rolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrem View Post
Keep and review often.
Buy your own new set from Troutsupport.com. Don't sell or buy used and here is why. Tobin is a great dude personally and professionally trying to make a living making and selling instructional videos. Give him the income he has earned helping a whole whole lot of 2coolers. Then and only then should you have continued access to his wealth of knowledge he will freely share.....because he geniuinly wants to help you and see you struggle less.

Give him his due. You will never regret spending the money as it is much less than what you would spend while you still suck at fishing. Troutsupport helps you suck less at fishing.
X2 Bought my 4 pack last year and Tobin has been a great help to me after my purchase.
Rolltide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message