Trout Support DVD's - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Notices

Old 03-01-2017, 10:08 AM   #1
Rolltide
Rolltide

Rolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to PirateRolltide has been promoted to Pirate
Trout Support DVD's

I want to take a minute to thank Tobin at Troutsupport for his instructional DVD collection. For an old bass fisherman who has been trying to figure out the more salty version for the last decade his videos have certainly helped me out. I have started to eliminate unproductive water and answer the all too often question of whether to stay in an area or move to another. I have the four pack "Trout and Redfish Intensive Training". I have made several safety videos in my work and I know what it takes to put these together. It's a lot of hard work! These videos really put the information into easy to understand graphics and on-site instructional examples. If you like to learn and want some additional information to make you a better fisherman in the bays these would be well worth your money. It makes my time on the water more enjoyable catching more often than fishing.
Rolltide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2017, 10:37 AM   #2
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
Take them with you the next time you have time to kill. It is a lot of time to watch them all.

It is amazing just how much NEW info you will pick up each time you watch them.

I took "Tobin" deer hunting with me back the weekend of the super moon and managed to go thru all the different dvd's and still be able to deer hunt since it was slow. Plus still got a 140 class 8 point on a slow weekend and passed on all sorts of turkeys.

Trick is to get the cheap dvd player (Frys used to have the cheapest), set of ear buds, and a spare deer feeder battery 12v and rigged connector to keep the thing powered up when the battery starts going down after a long) day of sitting.

Easy to start and stop if animals are moving. That weekend I think I saw 3 bucks in 2 full days of hunting. This was a nice deer for the Victoria area.
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2017, 09:27 AM   #3
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Thank you RollTide, we're here to support great anglers like yourself bro.

Holla if you need anything or have any questions.

PS... just so it's clear, Jim took the Digital version of "Tobin" deer hunting. I didn't get to go; there were no stops for barbque, no cull bucks, or rides in the quail quad, the DVD version of me went hunting with him. I did like the idea though. Great use of time in the blind.
troutsupport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2017, 02:49 AM   #4
JimD
JimD

JimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to PirateJimD has been promoted to Pirate
Tobin I felt like you were there with me with listening to you for that many hours.

I was at Al Brothers place in Berclair. I did eat some BBQ and had a beer for you.

Still cannot believe how good the dvd's and how much I pick up each time I watched them.

I have watched a lot of DVD!'s and yours are the best by far.
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2017, 10:36 AM   #5
troutsupport

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD View Post
Tobin I felt like you were there with me with listening to you for that many hours.

I was at Al Brothers place in Berclair. I did eat some BBQ and had a beer for you.

Still cannot believe how good the dvd's and how much I pick up each time I watched them.

I have watched a lot of DVD!'s and yours are the best by far.
LOL... and Thank you Jim. Glad I could help out... anyone have a
Old 03-14-2017, 02:13 PM   #6
SATroutSlayer
Registered Users-pm+

SATroutSlayer is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I second everything that has been written. The video's are head and shoulders above all others. They are so packed full of information I don't think that you will ever learn everything in them...that may even go for Tobin too

They are great....the salt was a struggle for me and now the puzzle is coming together and things are making sense. kudos to Tobin for his efforts in producing these videos.
SATroutSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2017, 08:44 AM   #7
troutsupport

Thanks guys, It's a blessing to be a part of this and support you in your game.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:57 AM   #8
rootpuma
Registered Users-pm+

rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
I just ordered mine and they will be here later today! I can't wait to get out on my new yak and sight cast!!
rootpuma is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2017, 10:58 AM   #9
rootpuma
Registered Users-pm+

rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)rootpuma has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
oh my girl said that flounder pounding video needs to hit the store soon....
rootpuma is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017, 06:24 PM   #10
troutsupport

Working on it.. doing my best to get it out this year somehow.. my be christmas.. it takes about 9 months to put them together. Some Super Cool stuff is coming out soon though.