Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > Bow Fishing Forum

Notices

Old 09-19-2016, 07:15 PM   #1
capefisher
Registered Users-pm+

capefisher is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Bowfishing Guide Help

Looking to go on a bowfishing trip around Livingston area this weekend. Any help would be great!
capefisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2016, 04:14 AM   #2
Blake0311
Registered Users-pm+

Blake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Probably too late, but, look up Mark Malfa with Big fish Bowfishing. Good guy with some good set ups. Doesn't spend the whole night taking first shot at fish in the front like most guides. In fact, he never even picked up his bow when we went with him.
Blake0311 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2016, 04:54 PM   #3
texas two guns
Just plain old bowfisherman

texas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Pirate
What do you mean like most guides?
Who does that?
texas two guns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2016, 02:03 PM   #4
SomewhiteguynTX
Registered Users-pm+

SomewhiteguynTX has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSomewhiteguynTX has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSomewhiteguynTX has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSomewhiteguynTX has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSomewhiteguynTX has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSomewhiteguynTX has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSomewhiteguynTX has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSomewhiteguynTX has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSomewhiteguynTX has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSomewhiteguynTX has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSomewhiteguynTX has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas two guns View Post
Who does that?
PM me and I'll give you a couple guides that "drive" from center of bow and start shooting right outta the gates.
SomewhiteguynTX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2016, 11:02 AM   #5
Blake0311
Registered Users-pm+

Blake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBlake0311 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas two guns View Post
Who does that?
No need to get offended. Maybe I should have reworded it to say "like most guides I've been with." But before I got my boat set up with lights I went with 4 different guides and 3 out of 4 were shooting fish all night from the front of the boat. One brought his son who was supposed to be a "deck hand" and by the end of the night he was bragging how he had the highest fish count. Then wanted a tip. I've talked to others that have had similar experiences. The name of that guide was gobowfishing up in the Dallas area. Also, I was new to the area at that time so I didn't know better but they brought us to a lake that was illegal to bowfish on due to city ordinances.
Blake0311 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2017, 01:05 PM   #6
texas two guns
Just plain old bowfisherman

texas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Piratetexas two guns has been promoted to Pirate
I'm not offending I was just wondering who. Me, I don't pick up a bow unless asked and even then they'll have to ask me several times. Most just want to see how good we are or just want to get some more fish in the boat.
texas two guns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message